Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Can I rejoin in. Used to do sw but after hectic stressful summer finally getting back to it (at home as can't afford to go group at mo).

Started last Monday so today first weigh in
Lost 3.25lb so now 11st 13.25lb

hey everybody! i wish you all a happy new year and may all of you reach your target weights in 2013 ! :wee:
i have stopped slimming world since last september after loosing over 2st, i moved house, received familly, indulged for halloween, and went straight into christmas with my naughty head on:party0051: and started refusing to weigh myself.. that's a bad sign..
anyway, this is the new year and i am ready to give 100% back into it. I am 5 pounds heavier than last summer, i am quite happy considering..
so here i am 11st4 ready to kick that fat away!

Hello everyone. I have come to join you here. Lost 1.5 lbs this week which puts me at 11 st 12.5 lbs my lightest weight for a long time. Hopeing to lose another stone or so to achieve target and then review and see what weight I am happy with.

Have a great day and hope to catch up with you all soon.

I'm finally back in the 11's and don't plan on going back into the 12's!! Onwards and downwards towards the 10's is what I'm hoping for. 1 stone to lose until target, aiming to do it in time for Easter x

Happy New Year everyone.

I hit my target of 11st 5lb just before Christmas. Next weigh-in on 27th December showed a 4.5lb gain. Then I went away for a week over New Year with some friends. Finally got back on plan on Sunday and weigh-in last night showed a half pound loss which I'm very happy with. I'll be back in target range next week hopefully.

I have been in the eleven stones for several months. I am hoping that the New Year will bring me inspiration to make progress again. Good luck everyone.

Same as you been here for months now!!!! Need a new burst of motivation :)

Can I rejoin in. Used to do sw but after hectic stressful summer finally getting back to it (at home as can't afford to go group at mo).

Started last Monday so today first weigh in
Lost 3.25lb so now 11st 13.25lb

Went to group and the scales there said weighed 12st 1lb so please can I still stay in this group cause will be 11st something by then (determined!) X

I hit my first goal to loose 1 stone before Christmas and got down to 11s 1 1/2lb, but the extra indulgences over the festive period has put me back up to 11s 3 1/2lb. Not to much damage so hoping it will not take me long to get back to my pre Christmas weight and beyond. Back on track today and determined to get into the 10's. :scale:

I'm back down to 11 stone 9, after a 2lb loss tonight, hoping to now start heading down through the 11s now and FINALLY into the 10s!! Eek!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1st weigh in tonight lost 3lb, so now 11st 9lb :)

Got weighed Monday and put half on, up to 11.3 now, I'm only 3 lb off target n my brain seems to have given up, I need to Gove it a swift kick in the right direction I will reach my goal!!! Good luck everyone xx

After a total diet abandonment since the new year I've finally face up to things and weighed in today at 11 stone 12.5 lb - so just about in this thread. Hope to be about 11 stone 7 by Feb 2nd & out of here by Easter.

Got weighed Monday and put half on, up to 11.3 now, I'm only 3 lb off target n my brain seems to have given up, I need to Gove it a swift kick in the right direction I will reach my goal!!! Good luck everyone xx
That happened to me when my goal was 12 stone 7lb - got to 12 stone 9 & just seemed to faff about there for ages. Time for a mental kick up the arse to get you going, or a real one if it helps ;) Come on woman, get it licked before January is out.

hi all

-2lbs for me this week if I can get 3 off by next week I'll be in the 10s - but I am aiming for -2 over the next week so will be here for another week or two yet :)

largerthanmost said:
That happened to me when my goal was 12 stone 7lb - got to 12 stone 9 & just seemed to faff about there for ages. Time for a mental kick up the arse to get you going, or a real one if it helps ;) Come on woman, get it licked before January is out.

I really do need it. It's my birthday tomoz so out for a meal (which sounds like an excuse) but seriously as of Friday in back on it, gunna give it my all, I will get to target, might not show on scales this week as I weigh on a monday but next week it will, thank u for my kick in the right direction :) xx

I really do need it. It's my birthday tomoz so out for a meal (which sounds like an excuse) but seriously as of Friday in back on it, gunna give it my all, I will get to target, might not show on scales this week as I weigh on a monday but next week it will, thank u for my kick in the right direction :) xx
Least your only having a meal out - my birthday was Jan 4th and it turned into a week out .... after being fairly good over Xmas I went to hell in a handcart for about 10 days. And as it is your birthday will give you until Monday 4th Feb to get to target - go on prove that you don't need it!

hi all

-2lbs for me this week if I can get 3 off by next week I'll be in the 10s - but I am aiming for -2 over the next week so will be here for another week or two yet :)

You are doing great. Do you follow EE or red and green? exercise much? Nosey me.

Hi everyone!
I'm new here too! oh well, I'm new everywhere atm :)

I started just before xmas - it was now or never call for me ;)
I have lost over a stone and it seems to going down slowely but still.

I'm looking for support as at times it gets hard so need all of you lovely people to reach my target! I'm really happy that I was told about this site! lots of useful information and great, friendly people!

Back