Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

woop woop. Lost another 2 lbs which puts me at 11 st 10.5 lbs. 10.5 away from goal. can't wait to get there whenever it happens.

Good luck everyone

Well, after hitting target the week before Christmas, then putting 4.5lb back on(!), I'm now back in target range (3lb above or below target). 2.5lb loss this week and only 1.5lb from getting back to target. :)

Ok - 1lb loss this week. It is coming off very slowly but at least its in the right direction. Want to go for 2lbs next week so I can almost taste the 10's

Really wanting to get down to the middle 10's.

So happy with progress so far and including yoga and gym in my weekly schedule which will hopefully give me the push I need. I get stuck around the 11 mark so often, need the drive and determination to get down into the 10's so that February will be a good month!

Well have been away a while and have gained a little and now back in the 11s. Am now back on plan and hoping for a really good loss this week. Plan on weighing in on a friday morning. Am very out of practice so hoping I remember what I am doing.

You are doing great. Do you follow EE or red and green? exercise much? Nosey me.

Thanks! I am following EE but don't tend to use my syns - or use a little as possible in meals (e.g sweet chilli sauce on salmon/pesto and pasta) - started introducing more exercise at the end of last year too - a bit of jogging for half hour 3 times a week - am hoping that will start to kick in soon and help shift the last few pounds and firm up the flabby bits :)

Hihi my weigh in this morning and im 11st exactly... Going away the weekend but still hopefull to get in the 10s nxt week even if its only just lol. Made the spicy root veg soup from sw online and really dissapointed so now i have a bowl of fruit salad. Tuna jacket later so a very gd day :)

Lost 4lb this week bringing me to 11st 5lb. Glad its going the right way :)

Yah lost 1.5lb so now 11st 10.5lb

Last edited:
Only 6.5 to go til my goal weigh ....that i never thought id get to .... May have to reduce further

Well done! :) has this taken you long, have you lost much?

I weighed myself today, 11 stone 8. Yayy.
I used to be 10stone 6 then I ate my heart out through exams... And put on 1 and a half stone! So I want to lose another stone. And more maybe. I have never been skinny, that might be nice. And if it isn't then I can stuff my face till I am 11 again :)

Well done! :) has this taken you long, have you lost much?

I weighed myself today, 11 stone 8. Yayy.
I used to be 10stone 6 then I ate my heart out through exams... And put on 1 and a half stone! So I want to lose another stone. And more maybe. I have never been skinny, that might be nice. And if it isn't then I can stuff my face till I am 11 again :)

I was 14 st 1 when i jouned sw last jan but lost half a st before i joined

cat yoyo greaves said:
Only 6.5 to go til my goal weigh ....that i never thought id get to .... May have to reduce further

I am 3lb off mine, can't believe ive managed it, how much lower r u thinking I'm considering lowering mine just by 7lb which would bring me to 10.7 but I don't want to fail lol x

I am 3lb off mine, can't believe ive managed it, how much lower r u thinking I'm considering lowering mine just by 7lb which would bring me to 10.7 but I don't want to fail lol x

Gonna get to goal and let my body relax for a bit n tone up the flabby skin then i will drop it by 7 possibly

cat yoyo greaves said:
Gonna get to goal and let my body relax for a bit n tone up the flabby skin then i will drop it by 7 possibly

Yeh sounds like a good idea, I think im gunna get to -3 on my target and then consider a drop x

cat yoyo greaves said:
If my losses were slowing (when im not going off plan lol) i would call it goal but if my body Is still losing without much effort then why not reduce the goal

Yeh same here, although I seem to b stuck getting back on track after Xmas x

Back