Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I lost a half lb this week, which I was disappointed with, but have stuck with and am planning to do so all week in the hope if losing a couple of lbs this next week!

Am down to 11st 8.5 now which I'm pleased with, as this was the lowest weight I got to before Xmas, really hoping to get a good weight loss this next few weeks and start heading my way down in to those elusive 10s!!

When I think that I started off at almost 14stone in August I really am over the moon, and very proud of myself for sticking with it for this long. I've never kept up my weight loss for more than a couple of months, so I know this is it for life now, I'll always have to stick with this plan, and I'm really quite happy to do so :)

Here's to the next 3 stone and getting to target! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb gain for me but it was my birthday on Sunday so I spent most of the weekend off plan. I'm happy with that and I'm still within target range (just!)

Didnt realise how much i was kinda hooked on weighing myself (between weigh ins) until i decided not to this week!!! Anyway trying hard not to

Hi all, I'm pleased to say I now fit into your group if you'll have me :) I've lost 2.5 this week which takes me to 11st 13lbs, yeah!!!! I'm heading for 10,10 and not rushing. I'm more than happy with 1-2lbs a week so I may be here a while. Ruth x

I have been 100% this week only got today to go but I feel massive, really bloated and just bleurgh!!! Hope I get a loss tomoz, it's the first time since before Xmas that I have had a full week on plan!!!

Not posted on this thread for a while - hangs head in shame. 11 st 8 1/2 lbs which is still two pounds above my low in December. I am back on track with a 2.5lbs loss this week. Want to be below 11 st by begining of April which leaves me a stone to target by early September.

Yay weigh in this morning. Im 10st13lb :)1lb loss. How is everyone else doing?

Well done that's fab, you can move down into the 10's. My last WI I was 11s 1/4lb and really hoping that my WI tomorrow will put me into the 10's too. Good luck, have a great week everyone :)

Well done those off to 10s i didnt even expect to get to 11s and now im thinking its coming off so may be a 10st something ...... That would be nice

Yay, WI this morning and I am 10st 12 3/4lb that's 1 1/2lb loss and now into the 10's :party0011: Have a great week everyone :)

My journey to the 10's is slower than i'd like
Taking the scenic route but with 1.5lbs off today still heading the right direction

Well done everyone and to those of you off to the 10's

My journey to the 10's is slower than i'd like
Taking the scenic route but with 1.5lbs off today still heading the right direction

Well done everyone and to those of you off to the 10's

Snap! I was hoping to be in the 10s by now yet I'm still over 11.5 stone!! Only lost 1lb in the last 2 weeks which is really slow for me...here's hoping it kicks up a notch sooner rather than later!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back