Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I had a crappy two weeks and last week maintained & probably be same tonight but my head is back in good mode so will try and keep on track this week that follows and finally get under 11st, wouldn't mind but only need 2lbs to do so but healthy eating last 2 weeks been last thing on my mind :-(

11 stone 6 for me this morning too - very pleased! I have been lurking in this forum since May & having been going up & down - but I would love to get into 10's by Easter!

Angela

11 stone 6 for me this morning too - very pleased! I have been lurking in this forum since May & having been going up & down - but I would love to get into 10's by Easter!

Angela

That's my aim too. When is Easter by the way? Not sure how many weeks that gives me as I have 8lbs to lose.

wow - some great results this week - well done everyone :) I am delighted that I have lost 1lb this week so I am 10st 13 - YIKES - hope I keep it off and stay in the 10s now.

See you in the 10 group :D

wow - some great results this week - well done everyone :) I am delighted that I have lost 1lb this week so I am 10st 13 - YIKES - hope I keep it off and stay in the 10s now. See you in the 10 group :D
Well done :D Only need to lose 1lb myself so hopefully I will be under 11 next wednesday hehe xx

Can I join? This is exactly where I am just now - hoping to be into the 10's by Easter. I've not had a great start, which is really disheartening because I thought everyone had a big loss at first. I need some friends to keep my spirits up! This is not a waste of time - I can be 10stone again!

Welcome small mole, you will find lots of inspiration on here so you will be ten stone again, no doubt about it. Good luck with your journey.

I'm down to 11st 10 this week. Can't wait to be under 11st 7. I'm starting to feel the difference in my clothes too which is fab!!

Hi can join as well, I weighed in at 11 stone 11.5pounds last night and was very happy to be in the next weight range! Hoping to be in 10 stone range by the end of march.

Well I somehow managed to lose half last night...taking me to 11st 7.5, coming off really slowly now but I'm just gonna keep plodding on! Roll on 10st something!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11-9 Had half lb on yesterday
Really need to take control of my eating this week I've been quite ridiculous but its only affecting me so gotta cop on a bit

I want to be 11-7 next week!

These 11's are a tough one. Finally got to the halfway stage - really would like to get under 11, even if only by half a pound by first week of March. Started doing boxercise and kettlebells in a bid to get the fat off!
Anyone else feel fatter now than a stone ago? I was more "solid" then and looked the same size as now - now I'm just getting more saggy and flabby :cry:

Can I join, I'm 11.4 at this mornings WI, am following plan at home and STS this week despite being really good, but I'm persevering!!!

Just started a food diary with pics so feel free to look and any constructive criticism would be great! I'm desperate to get back to 10's

After hitting target just before Christmas and then having a couple of festive gains(!) I reached target again last night :D

Back