Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

im hoping to be in this bracket next week, im 12st 0.5lbs soooo close!! i will be trying extra hard this week to try & get at least a pound off so i can join you all xx

Aarrggghhh official WI day at home and scales been showing 11.1 1/4 for last 3 days and today..... 11.2 3/4!!!! It's still a 1lb down from last week but was hoping the 11.1 was here to stay this week!!!!

Weighed in yesterday at 11.1 I need 1lb for target it will come off!!!!!!! Xx

11st 10.5lb at wi last night

Hello

My goal is to get down to 10 stone, i weighed 12st 2lb when i started and lost 5lb week one to see me down to 11st 11lb.
2nd weigh in is this thurs hoping for 2lb to get 1/2 stone.

Hopefully it wont take too long to shift these 11 lbs :0)

lost 1lb :) back on SW. I'm Natalie. Going to class and buying count downs so i stick to it!! I'm now at 11.1 :D

These 11's are a tough one. Finally got to the halfway stage - really would like to get under 11, even if only by half a pound by first week of March. Started doing boxercise and kettlebells in a bid to get the fat off!
Anyone else feel fatter now than a stone ago? I was more "solid" then and looked the same size as now - now I'm just getting more saggy and flabby :cry:

Get the tape measure out + then u will see the results for ur hard work. Keep up the exercise it will be working to tone u (if if u can't see it yet) x

I weighed in at 10st 12.5lb yday, so I hit target and now have to leave u, good luck everyone, hope to c u soon xx

Woop woop 10st 11lb this morning. But off on holiday sunday so maybe i will be back with you soon. Good luck everyone xx

I'm STILL 11st 8!! But finally feel like my head is back in the game and I REALLY want to be below 11.5 stone next week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11st 6 today That was 4lb loss which I am so thrilled with and deserved (even if i do say so myself)
I stuck to plan, wrote everything and planned ahead

This is the 2nd time I've got below the half stone mark and I really intend to stay below it this time and carry on downwards

Back