Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi can I join please I have just changed from Cambridge to SW and will put on A few pounds because of change from VLCD to eating real foods! I have done SW before and wanted to come on SW to loss last bit and maintain!

Stuck at 11 stone 7lb. Giving it my all this week and hoping to get 2lb off. My Easter goal of 10 st 7lb not looking too good :cry:

Now down to 11st 8lb have lost 8lb in 3 weeks :0)
Am doing boot camp twice this week so hopefully should help me on wi

Hello

My goal is to get down to 10 stone, i weighed 12st 2lb when i started and lost 5lb week one to see me down to 11st 11lb.
2nd weigh in is this thurs hoping for 2lb to get 1/2 stone.

Hopefully it wont take too long to shift these 11 lbs :0)

Hi everyone. Here I go again..... back in the 11's (11st 5lbs) after being in the 10's last year and am determined to get not only down into the 10's, but the elusive 9's!! Really hope I can get my head into it and finally lose the weight! Hope to make friends on here too for support!!

Hi everyone. Here I go again..... back in the 11's (11st 5lbs) after being in the 10's last year and am determined to get not only down into the 10's, but the elusive 9's!! Really hope I can get my head into it and finally lose the weight! Hope to make friends on here too for support!!

I'm right with you on that but WI today shoes 11.1 so hopefully soon - perhaps not next week as hubby's 40th bash (cocktails and Mexican food!!!)

11st 5.5 last night half a lb off goal weight got my 2.5 st award last night and slimmer of the week and all on my birthday :) .... almost there

1/2lb lost That leaves me at 11st 5.5 So happy to be moving downwards
Have a night out this weekend and got flexi syns from group Just not sure if i'll be able to keep count ....lol
But seriously i dont wanna put on so gonna optimise all week and back on it the next day!!!!
I really wanna see those 10's

Hoping to be joining you guys in the next few weeks. I'm currently 12st 5.5lb, so only 6lb to go until I'm in the 11's and aiming for the 10's! :D

11 st 9 lbs for me. Been up and down for the last few weeks. Really concentrating on getting under 11 st 7 now.

I'm back up to 11st 10lbs again, and am also desperate to get below 11st 7!! Good luck, we can do it!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm back up to 11st 10lbs again, and am also desperate to get below 11st 7!! Good luck, we can do it!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Same here. I'm the exact same weight. Weighed in last night. I'd like to lose at least 3 this week so I can be where I need to x

Back