Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Please can I join was in the 10s at Xmas and want to get to 10.2
I'm currently 11.10! Xxx

Sounds like we have been going in the same direction! I hit 11 10 last week as well after reaching 11 3 just before Christmas. Must have been something in the air (or food of course)

I am on a mission to reach 11 2 1/2 by Easter which will be tough but doable. Happy to buddy up so we can both stay motivated.

Sounds like we have been going in the same direction! I hit 11 10 last week as well after reaching 11 3 just before Christmas. Must have been something in the air (or food of course)

I am on a mission to reach 11 2 1/2 by Easter which will be tough but doable. Happy to buddy up so we can both stay motivated.

Ooh can I buddy up too?? I got down to 11st 7 before Xmas but haven't been lower than that yet, I think it is my imaginary speed bump!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey that would be great your the first person to talk to me in the SW part, I'm finding it quite!

I can really see and feel the half stone so I want that off as soon as possible, are u going to a class? Xx

Cams and Laurab21 - let's go for it!

I have just moved back to the UK from Vienna so haven't joined a group yet. Will see how I get on. I started a year ago and have lost 3 1/2 stone so know I can do it.

Works out at 2 lbs a week including this one, so how do you want to do this. SW plan and exercise?

At 11 stone 5lbs, only 12lbs to target! I will do this!! xx

So I've bitten the bullet and weighed anyway and nearly a week back on SW and I've lost 2lbs, now usually this would feel great but I'm still so far away from what I was 2 weeks and I can't honesty believe that i put 9lbs on in 2 weeks, does anyway know now I can get rid of water weight if that's what it is?
Feel so poop today
Current weight 11.11(was 11.4 2 weeks ago)!!

So I've bitten the bullet and weighed anyway and nearly a week back on SW and I've lost 2lbs, now usually this would feel great but I'm still so far away from what I was 2 weeks and I can't honesty believe that i put 9lbs on in 2 weeks, does anyway know now I can get rid of water weight if that's what it is?
Feel so poop today
Current weight 11.11(was 11.4 2 weeks ago)!!

Just keep going. The long term trend will be downwards and trying quick fixes to lose fast doesnt pay off in my experience. Our weight fluctuates enormously so what if the 11.4 was a fluke - say 2 lbs under what it really was and the 11.11 is 2 lbs over - the difference is then a mere 3lbs! Accept it and move on if you can.

In the meantime, a 2 lb loss is great news. You're obviously doing something right. Good luck with the coming week

Managed to lose 0.7kg this week. A loss is a loss so I will take that considering I haven't been able to cook much this week. Meals planned for this week so fingers crossed a better loss this week!!

Hiya :)

lightest iv been is 10 stone 7 with fad diets and pills but this time im not doing it the silly way im doing it the right way with Slimming world !1 :)

i just need motivation to keep going thats my prob xx

Having lost a stone and a half last year on slimming world but now have put back on over half a stone I have been trying to get back on track for the past week, I'm failing miserably. I'm good all day, sticking to the plan but then it all goes wrong in the evening and I end up having far too many syns. I am going to weigh myself in the morning, I think I'm about 11st 4lb, I will keep a food diary and check in here regularly with updates. Hopefully by putting my weight on here might give me the motivation to stick at it so I can report a loss next week.

Weighed in this morning 74.1kg which is still 11st 9lbs.
I'm off work this week so will plan everything and I'm also starting the kettleworx 6 week challenge. I have taken all my measurements so if I don't see movement on the scales hopefully it will be inches!! Fingers crossed

weighed in tonight at 12st exactly! so close to the 11's i can smell it! guna try extra hard to get there next week! :innocent0001:

Yay I was really good yesterday, stuck to the plan well and no syns, although I did have both porridge and bread so one of them probably counts as syns. I don't count everything religiously! Long may it continue

I need a good kick up the behind I want to get my club 10 but half a pound off it and stayed the same this week.
So today I have started writing everything down in a food diary as I don't want to be 11 stone 11 pounds for the rest of march I want to be the other end of 11 stone

I need a good kick up the behind I want to get my club 10 but half a pound off it and stayed the same this week.
So today I have started writing everything down in a food diary as I don't want to be 11 stone 11 pounds for the rest of march I want to be the other end of 11 stone

I write everything down, it seems to help me to look at what I have eaten, especially with the syns, I shame myself into not eating anymore!

Just subscribed to this thread I am 11 st 10 and would love to be in the 10 s just bought a countdown and hoping todo it by the end of that. It's a long time time I have been in the 10's!

Back