Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

It's where you buy either 5 groups up front and get 1 free or you buy 10 groups and get 2 free. I bought the latter by the way not being too optimistic as have got a few things on

Following a good ol' loss last night I can finally (comfortably!) move down into here :) Lost 6lbs last night taking me to 11st 10. only 3lbs from my 9 stone shiny and I want it next week - fingers crossed! xx

Following a good ol' loss last night I can finally (comfortably!) move down into here :) Lost 6lbs last night taking me to 11st 10. only 3lbs from my 9 stone shiny and I want it next week - fingers crossed! xx
Fab Minkx. Wish I could lose 6 lbs. Have a fab day.

I was in the 12's when I started back in October 2012. I am now in the 11's and need to lose 11.5 to get into the 10's whihc I would love to get to by July. Best of luck to everyone xx

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lb since Monday. Why then have I spent the afternoon and evening eating nothing but chocolate?? I felt so good about the loss, why is that not enough to stop me eating all that chocolate, I'm sooooo cross with myself. I won't bother changing my ticker as I've probably put the 2lb back on :sigh:

73.5kg for me now and down to 11st 8lbs. A but disappointed with only a lb lost this week as I have stuck to plan although started exercising so I may be holding some water.
Hoping to see results next week.

Currently sitting at 11st 9lb, I really need to avoid getting drunk on the weekends...I think it would help...I KNOW it would help...

Only 1lb lost in a week, a little disappointed but was out Fri night eating (very late works xmas meal out), then Mothers Day yesterday out for lunch and lots of chocolate from my sons (it would be rude not to eat it!). Must try harder this week

Was happy to run (well drive) home from WI as I'm 11st 13.5lbs -
yay!
There is something about the 11's for me
I satin this stone throughout my teens,
was married whilst 11st 2lbs
1 stone award and club 10 will be in the 11's
the 11's are my official nemesis from now on and want to out of here ASAP!

Ahhhhhhhhh 11st 13.5

Been a crap week too so don't know how that happened.
Ooh so wanna be in the 10s by July x

Hi! I joined SW last week at 11 stone 10lbs, and lost 3lbs, so am now 11.7. I started 2012 at 14 st 11 lbs, so am v pleased with my weight loss, but have been in the 11s for six whole months! Shocking! Which is why I joined slimming world - I clearly need the boost!
Anyway, here's to reaching the 10s...

Back