Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi! I joined SW last week at 11 stone 10lbs, and lost 3lbs, so am now 11.7. I started 2012 at 14 st 11 lbs, so am v pleased with my weight loss, but have been in the 11s for six whole months! Shocking! Which is why I joined slimming world - I clearly need the boost!
Anyway, here's to reaching the 10s...

I'm the same, been here forever, I am now 11 stone 8, would love to be in the 10s properly by mine and OHs anniversary on May 22nd.

Hi! I joined SW last week at 11 stone 10lbs, and lost 3lbs, so am now 11.7. I started 2012 at 14 st 11 lbs, so am v pleased with my weight loss, but have been in the 11s for six whole months! Shocking! Which is why I joined slimming world - I clearly need the boost!
Anyway, here's to reaching the 10s...

Snap! I started 2012 at 15 st 3lbs and have also been in the 11 s for almost 6 months. Don't know why I can't shift it again. Will be interested to hear how you get on. Have you joined a club or are you doing SW on line?

Snap! I started 2012 at 15 st 3lbs and have also been in the 11 s for almost 6 months. Don't know why I can't shift it again. Will be interested to hear how you get on. Have you joined a club or are you doing SW on line?

Joined a club - need the motivation! Fell off the wagon today, and had a Macdonalds... I really want a loss next week so straight back to it!

Just hit 11.13 this week... Can not wait to get into the 10's. !! Anyone who wants to buddy up that's around the same point as me would be wonderful. So determined this time to finally get to target and feel good!

the way i am going i will be back in the 12's no near the 10's :(

Just hit 11.13 this week... Can not wait to get into the 10's. !! Anyone who wants to buddy up that's around the same point as me would be wonderful. So determined this time to finally get to target and feel good!

I'm at 11st12lb - only just started slimming, but I'd love to buddy up. I fluctuate so much between size 10 and 12 clothes, I want to get down to a 10 and stay there!

I'm amazed, I am at 11st 4 now and not been this size since before I moved in with my OH. A couple of careful weeks and I'll hopefully get to the 10's. Not bad after nearly 6 months concentrating on maintaining in the upper 11's and not reverting to the 12's

Hi Everyone,

Please can i join in - restarting SW at a shocking 11st 10 :cry:after getting down to 10st 5 in August 2012.

x

Hi Everyone,

Please can i join in - restarting SW at a shocking 11st 10 :cry:after getting down to 10st 5 in August 2012.

x

Forget about what u got to in Aug - start again as if this is first time doing sw (are u going to a group or doing it at home?). Reread ur books + this time u will get to ur goal + stay there!

Finally got to 11st 7lbs!! Very very happy. Not had a great week either.
11st 3lbs is my next figure I'm heading for. Hoping to get there before the end of the month. Good luck everyone x

I'm at 11st12lb - only just started slimming, but I'd love to buddy up. I fluctuate so much between size 10 and 12 clothes, I want to get down to a 10 and stay there!

Hi Hannah only just saw this ! Good stuff we will get down to the 10's together!! So determined to get to target this time..... According to the graph on the sw website I should be at target for August....lets see!! Xx

Yay, lost 2lb this week, takes me down to 10st 13lb. Does that mean I have to leave here and join the 10's? Trouble is I don't want to get into the 9's, that will never happen. If I can get to 10st 7lb and stay there I'll be happy

Well done that's brilliant. Not sure about how going to the 10s works if you font want to go into the 9. Maybe you should start a thread half a stone to target?

Forget about what u got to in Aug - start again as if this is first time doing sw (are u going to a group or doing it at home?). Reread ur books + this time u will get to ur goal + stay there!

Thanks Slimbysummer - your words mean alot - its amazing how quickly the weight goes back
on again!!

Anyhow 1lb off for me this week ....... x

can I join please? Started in january at 13st3lb and have managed to get down to 11st13lb so have done well but feel like ive lost a bit of my focus the last couple of weeks, just returned back to work from maternity leave so think im just finding being healthy at work harder.

can I join please? Started in january at 13st3lb and have managed to get down to 11st13lb so have done well but feel like ive lost a bit of my focus the last couple of weeks, just returned back to work from maternity leave so think im just finding being healthy at work harder.

Wow, that's an amazing loss! Well done. :D I find being healthy at work really hard, too. Been offered sticky toffee pudding, sweet popcorn and flapjacks so far this week :S

Wow you've done great! I lose so slowly. Just half off tonight at weigh in... Still in the 11's at least ! Lets get down to the 10's!!

Thanks Slimbysummer - your words mean alot - its amazing how quickly the weight goes back
on again!!

Anyhow 1lb off for me this week ....... x

Well done. All a step in the right direction :) 1lb a wk = nearly 4 stone a year x

I gained 1lb this week, I understand why but I'm still annoyed with myself after such a good week previously losing 2lbs!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back