Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I am hoping that the silly .5 that I have put on in the past 2 weigh in's will be off this week and show me going the right way to get into the 10's (even tho my target is 11st just now)

thanks ladies it helps to know other people feel the same. Think I might go out and buy myself something that makes me feel great now i've lost a bit of weight to spur me on for losing the next stone. I WILL BE IN A BIKINI BY SEPTEMBER LOL

Think it just feels like a mountain to climb when you move down and are at the top of the stone bracket when we should be celebrating moving down a bracket. :bliss:

Yay an unexpected pound off this week. 11st 12.5 now woop woop xx

3.5lbs off this week! I'm so happy, I would love to be in the lower 10's - hopefully before end of June.
starting get a bored of cooking, so just need to stay focused and discover some quick dinners.

Woohoo I am exactly 11 stone, at goal and 5 stones award. Haaaappppyyy.

Have a good day everyone

well done :D

I am hoping to be in the middle of the 11's after today weigh in but we shall see :/

Well I managed to get to the halfway mark now 11st 7lbs after a 4.5lb loss so i got my stone & slimmer of the week award today :D

2 off and now at 11st 2. Fingers crossed that my planning and willpower hold out for a week. I'd love to hit Easter in the 10's.

1.5 off for me. Got 3 and half stone award, now 11st 8.5 next target 11 st 7!!!

I just know im gonna have put on again this week that will be 3 week in a row :( just not with it was good all week then a kids party yesterday has sent me off track had a sneaky few weighs as my scales weigh Same as class was doing mega but put on 3 lb cos of crap i ate in 1 day yesterday :( so looks like 1 lb up from last week grrrr stupid me

Thank you. It has not sink in properly yet. Not sure what I am supposed to do for maintinance but will continue as before until I work it out.

Good luck everyone with WI and your journey.

You are meant to increase your healthy extras. They say to start with an extra a and b but you may gave to increase decrease depending on your body its trial and error

I just know im gonna have put on again this week that will be 3 week in a row :( just not with it was good all week then a kids party yesterday has sent me off track had a sneaky few weighs as my scales weigh Same as class was doing mega but put on 3 lb cos of crap i ate in 1 day yesterday :( so looks like 1 lb up from last week grrrr stupid me
managed a maintain thank god

Back