Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hello new gang

Weighed in 11st13.5

Just in :)

Hey, can i join in? :D I started at 12st 8 and I'm now 11 stone 9 :) just come across these groups, what a fab idea :D xx

Hi I am really new to Minimins and havent a clue what I am doing so far, so bare with me. Have been doing SW for 3 weeks and lost 4lbs am on a mission now to try and get to my target and realise I need some help. Filling in food diary and using up to my 15syns each day some days less, but just feel I am starting to go backwards again. Any help or advice is much appreciated. :)

Hi, I am another minimins newbie. I have been back on the diet since january (new years resolution!) and have am now a stone away from my target. I have been 11st10lb for the last few weeks and am desperate to get from the 11s into the tens. Starting (hopefully) a month of slimming world red days today!

Hello to all newcomers! I've been on SW for 2 weeks and gone from 11st12lbs to 11st6lbs - I'm so pleased!

Easter is going to be a tough one though... I absolutely refuse not to eat easter eggs and hot cross buns - I'll just have to make sure everything else is healthy, and that I get some exercise in. :)

Yay half off ( not massive loss lol) but hey I'm now 11st 12 and got my club 10
Woop woop

Another 1/2 lb off so puts me at 10 st 13.5 lbs. Sorry, I have to go down to next level. Wish you all the best and hope to see you there.

I've sts again this week, two weeks running now so I've written a meal plan for the next week and been out and got the ingredients, feel a lot of super speeders coming my way this week need to start loosing again!!

Well done everyone else on your losses x

Joining this group today, lost 2.5 lbs taking me to 11st 11.5 :)

Back