Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Got 3.5lb to lose until I'm in the 11's. Hope to be joining you all in the next couple of weeks! :)

Very nearly fell out of this braket this week - 11st13.5 !!!!!!

Hoping to reduce that significantly this week!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all, I made an appearance in this thread back in autumn last year, managed to get down to 10st7 but sad to say I have slipped back into the 11s - doing something about it before it gets out of control. Just goes to show how much you need your group. Good luck all, have a great week.

Hello all :) I am new to slimming world and new to this forum. My name is Niamh, I'm 25 and Irish although currently living in Dakar, Senegal. I am 11 stone 9 pounds and looking forward to getting into the 10s!

Good luck all and have a great week!

Got 3.5lb to lose until I'm in the 11's. Hope to be joining you all in the next couple of weeks! :)
Look forward to seeing you in here Stevie :) xx
Very nearly fell out of this braket this week - 11st13.5 !!!!!!

Hoping to reduce that significantly this week!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
hope you have a good week to bring the numbers down and keep you here :) xx
Hey all, I made an appearance in this thread back in autumn last year, managed to get down to 10st7 but sad to say I have slipped back into the 11s - doing something about it before it gets out of control. Just goes to show how much you need your group. Good luck all, have a great week.
welcome back - now to get back out :D huge congrats on getting down to 10st7 though! Well jel! Xx
Hello all :) I am new to slimming world and new to this forum. My name is Niamh, I'm 25 and Irish although currently living in Dakar, Senegal. I am 11 stone 9 pounds and looking forward to getting into the 10s!

Good luck all and have a great week!

welcome Niamh and good luck! Xx

It has taken me far to many weeks to get here, but finally, I've done it. -2.5 this morning and my stone and half award. Joining at 11st 12.5

It has taken me far to many weeks to get here, but finally, I've done it. -2.5 this morning and my stone and half award. Joining at 11st 12.5

Well done!! I managed to get here in a short space of time, but I've stuck around the top end for almost 4 months! I've gotten to the stage where I am fed up and ready to get into the 10s...I now have a full 1 stone to go, even though I got down to 11st 8 previously!!

Xx

Thanks camz. You will get there! It does feel like a hard slog when it goes slow, but I find when I hit a wall as soon as I finally break thru the weight will fall off for a while until I hit another wall. It'll all be worth it in the end :D

Thanks camz. You will get there! It does feel like a hard slog when it goes slow, but I find when I hit a wall as soon as I finally break thru the weight will fall off for a while until I hit another wall. It'll all be worth it in the end :D

I'm hoping that's the case!! Good luck to you too :) we can do it, would love a good few weeks to head me in the right direction, got 6 weeks left on my countdown and would love to be down by around half a stone by the end of it!! I need to lose 9.5lbs to get into the overweight categories which would be amazing!!!!!

Hello! Just made it in here (11st 13.4 lbs this morning!) - so pleased! Last week was all about swapping from a VLCD to SW, and today I weighed in slightly lower than I did last week whilst still on the VLCD :)D). Feel like I am starting SW properly today.

Lost 3lb this week so I am now 11 7.5. Really want to be as close to 11 stone by the end of this month

Yeah finally getting back on track, lost 2 this week so now down to 11st 11lbs. One more pound and I hit the 1.5 stone mark yeah!!!

Hello! Just made it in here (11st 13.4 lbs this morning!) - so pleased! Last week was all about swapping from a VLCD to SW, and today I weighed in slightly lower than I did last week whilst still on the VLCD :)D). Feel like I am starting SW properly today.

Hey Zeke, welcome, nice to have ya! Well done, hope you have a good week. God, give me SW over VLCD any day! Unlimited food vs every last calorie - no contest, and for me, the results are the same, not sure how that works.

Yeah finally getting back on track, lost 2 this week so now down to 11st 11lbs. One more pound and I hit the 1.5 stone mark yeah!!!

Yay, well done. You aren't far off the 11st single figures mark too (i.e. 11st9) I always find that is a real boost. 1.5st is a big thing, well done you x

hello everyone, thought i would join in with this thread, joined slimming world around 7 weeks ago and so far 10.5 pounds down which im happy with. currently 11 st 12.5, bring on the tens!!! been eating scanbran past fews days and feel like i have gained 5lb, so bloated! we shall see at WI on sat!!

Hi guys! I'm new to minimins, not new to slimming world. had some time off I was 10st10 this time last year and as you can see I'm now a stone heavier. Hope this thread can help me get back there and lower!! xx

One pound off for me this evening, taking me to 11st5 - would have liked more off for my first week, but picking myself up and really going for it this week, lots of exercise and more superfree - also going to try and reduce carb portions, as these were a bit big last week. Have a great one everybody!

I seemed to eat pretty much everything in sight this week but managed to lose 2lbs this week. So at 11st 10.5lbs. Really pleased but a little guilty that I didn't deserve my loss this week.

Hi guys, just dipped into this group :) I have a feeling I'll be around for quite some time to come. Good luck everyone for great losses in the days and weeks to come!

I was 12 stone 4 lbs, but now I am 11 stones for the past weeks, my weight move and I have no idea why. I am jointing SW on Wednesday , in the mean time may be someone help me here. Xx

Back