Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi can I join?! I've just weighed and scraped in at 11st 13lbs! :-D xx

Hey guys im popping in here too. Just trying to get back to pre baby weight - currently sitting at 11st, 9.5lbs - hoping to get a few lbs on thi week but its * week and im resiting the urge to eat everything L x

2lb loss this week 5.5lb till I am in to the next group really want to get close to 11 stone by the end of April so that's 2 more WI left.

Hope to smash the 11 stone barrier by 7th May. Looking for lovely menu ideas. Woman cannot live on Mugshots alone!

Down to 11st 10.5 lbs this week!

I lost 2lb last night taking me down to 12st 2lb. Hoping to lose 2.5lb next Tuesday so I can join you guys in the journey from the 11's to the 10's! :)

hi all, i'm a newbie, really just looking for some motivation and support to help me shift those last few stubborn pounds :-( wish you all well on your journeys and hope we can all achieve our goals x

Hi weighed yesterday 2 off 11. 7.5 next week I WILL be in the lower halfs of the 11s

Well I weighed in at 11st 13lb last sunday, having read the last few pages of this thread I think you guys will help motivate me to make it go lower (and I'm hoping it won't be long but I usually lose either a lb a week or sts so we shall see!)

Well it seems I may have been a little premature in joining as I gained a lb when I weighed today, I will loiter with 'intent' until next week as I am 'intent' on shifting at least that lb and hopefully more to be entitled to stay, hoping it was just because of TOTM and a piece of birthday cake over daily syn allowance *slaps own hand* hope you all have a better WI :)

Phew! I was worried someone was going to say 'Hey you're not allowed to stay'. You know what, I'm not even going to change my weight in the 'about you' section because it'll save me a job next week (unless of course it needs to go down even further :D) Thanks lass321 you just made me feel a whole lot better!

Hello :) first week posting here, finally reached 11st 13lb :)

Half a pound loss this week, which is ok as it's TOTM very soon so down to 11 st 5lbs and 4lbs off 2 stone award.

Back