Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Wow! Brilliant well done!

Just fell into this bracket today, hooray! Sitting right in the middle at 11.7 now, am very pleased!

Congrats everyone else on your great losses :D.

Phew! I was worried someone was going to say 'Hey you're not allowed to stay'. You know what, I'm not even going to change my weight in the 'about you' section because it'll save me a job next week (unless of course it needs to go down even further :D) Thanks lass321 you just made me feel a whole lot better!
Well I just did my WI and I have to change my weight in the about you section after all, as I lost that pesky pound from last week and it's kindly taking a friend with it! woohoo 2lbs off!! :p

I've always yo yo'd with my weight when I was younger going from between 6 st to 14 st. Now I'm older and wiser well older at least I can't seem to drop below 11 stone for more then a couple of weeks before I'm back at that 11 stone + mark. I currently weigh 11 st 8lb and only started following sw a week, though did do it a few years ago after loosing a couple of stone for my brothers wedding

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've always yo yo'd with my weight when I was younger going from between 6 st to 14 st. Now I'm older and wiser well older at least I can't seem to drop below 11 stone for more then a couple of weeks before I'm back at that 11 stone + mark. I currently weigh 11 st 8lb and only started following sw a week, though did do it a few years ago after loosing a couple of stone for my brothers wedding

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hopefully you will have success for life this time :)

Lost 1lb this week down to 11 st 4lbs getting closer to the next group

11st 12 which after a birthday weekend (hubby's 30th) I'm quite pleased with!

5lbs off this week, down to 11st 7lbs! Bring on the 10's!!

Helloooo! Can I come in and join you all?? I lost 2.5lbs tonight taking me to 11st 12.5lbs, so I'm firmly back into the 11s, but just can't wait to get down to the 10s! :D x

Back