Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi, your post caught my eye as I'm in exactly the same boat. I was in the 10 st but over the past year I've crept up to 11 and really need to shift it! Reading everyone's successes is definitely motivating!

Yey I weighed in on Monday at 11st 13.5 :) officially in the 11s to 10s now xxx

Hi all,

I would love to join the 11st to 10st group :) I am currently 11st13 at WI last week and I weigh in tonight so hoping for a loss although it's star week :-s

I have never had big losses the whole time I've been doing SW and currently lost 1st 1lb in a year....very slow going but not given in which is the most important!! I have up and down weeks like most people but I've got a busy summer with birthdays and weddings so feel back on track!! x

Hi to everyone just joining in :)

hi all! so desperate to get into the 10's! currently 11stone 1.8lbs - WI is Friday AM, so hoping to do it this week! Very best of luck all! I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow morning!

Fingers crossed!!

Hi everyone. I am starting again for the hundredth time (seems that way anyway). Have put on over 7 kgs (a stone) since this time last year, and am desperate to get back down and then lose that last pesky 7 kgs (stone). I am a big emotional eater and have a really bad relationship with food, but am determined that a combination of SW and Paul McKenna 'I can make you thin' will help!

I did it!!! broke into the 10's in spectacular style!!! down to 10stone 10.2 :) so so happy! just over a stone to goal! :)

Wow! well and truly in the 10 zone! good luck with the last stretch of your journey :)

Woot first wi and I finally belong in this bracket: 11st 13lbs today:)) my goal is to belong well and truly in the 10st bracket, but heyho we will see:) x

Woot first wi and I finally belong in this bracket: 11st 13lbs today:)) my goal is to belong well and truly in the 10st bracket, but heyho we will see:) x
I'll see you when I get there :D another pound off and currently 11st 11lb and am so pleased with myself, whilst others were eating chips from the chip shop last night I was sat scoffing my Philadelphia grilled pepper light coated pasta salad (which I was told smelt lush) and I didn't have so much as a nanosecond of temptation about eating one but was able to savour my syns of Cadbury mini fingers knowing I was fully in control of my healthy eating and striking a great balance on 'naughty' food..smug? you betcha! :p

Hi ladies, I managed to hit my interim target of 11 st 7 a few months ago and moved it down to 10 st 7 but then found it really hard to stay on plan, lost my grandad and had a miscarriage and have ended up sneaking back into the 12's as of last week I was 12st 1.5 :( ive not been 100% on plan this week (had party food from my son's 1st birthday last weekend to finish) but ive done 5 days of the 30 day shred and 3 days of 6 week 6 pack so im hoping to break even or lose 2 to bring me back into the 11's. Im determined now, dont want to sabotage myself when im working so hard doing those bloody dvd's! Ive got my wedding dress fitting in 8 weeks and I get married in 17 weeks and then on honeymoon and i want to be able to wear a bikini. I may not look amazing in it, but I want to feel comfortable in it. I know my stomach wont be completely flat but hoping if I stick with these dvds ill get some toning and definition and get rid of my back fat at least. So here's to hoping I can join you for real as of weigh in tonight! :) xx

Welcome and all the best for weigh-in Sam! Sounds like you're doing brilliantly with all the exercise xx

Welcome and all the best for weigh-in Sam! Sounds like you're doing brilliantly with all the exercise xx

Thank you hunny! I do the two dvds when jack goes to bed on an evening (good job really as the air turns blue when im doing them!) Its hard to make myself keep doing them and when im doing them I do nothing but swear at jillian and pray for it to be over but then when I get to the end I just feel fantastic and the sense of achievement is amazing :) ive made myself a little rota with which dvds im going to do over the time I have and I cross them off each evening when ive done them and its such a satisfying feeling knowing im sticking to it and doing them. I WILL get a flatter tummy! :) xx

Thank you hunny! I do the two dvds when jack goes to bed on an evening (good job really as the air turns blue when im doing them!) Its hard to make myself keep doing them and when im doing them I do nothing but swear at jillian and pray for it to be over but then when I get to the end I just feel fantastic and the sense of achievement is amazing :) ive made myself a little rota with which dvds im going to do over the time I have and I cross them off each evening when ive done them and its such a satisfying feeling knowing im sticking to it and doing them. I WILL get a flatter tummy! :) xx

You are much, much better than me at doing videos!! I tend to buy them, do them a couple of times, and then they never see the light of day again! Don't know why as I can easily get myself to the gym, but for some reason doing it at home seems like more effort haha! :D You deserve a flat tummy with all those workouts!! x

Back