Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

You are much, much better than me at doing videos!! I tend to buy them, do them a couple of times, and then they never see the light of day again! Don't know why as I can easily get myself to the gym, but for some reason doing it at home seems like more effort haha! :D You deserve a flat tummy with all those workouts!! x

Haha thanks hun! Going to stick at it and give it my all, time is running out and I feel like ive wasted the last few months so need to try to make up for it now! Ill let you know how I go on at weigh in tonight, hopfully ill just sneaknit back in to the 11's this week :) xx

Haha thanks hun! Going to stick at it and give it my all, time is running out and I feel like ive wasted the last few months so need to try to make up for it now! Ill let you know how I go on at weigh in tonight, hopfully ill just sneaknit back in to the 11's this week :) xx

Everything crossed for you! x

1.5 off! :) really happy with that as finished off party food this week and had half a pizza, cheesy chips and donner meat... jillian has obviously saved me! Cant wait to see what I lose next week after a week 100% on plan and doing jillian all week! :) that brings me to 12 so ill well and truly belong back in this group next week! :) xx

I so know what you mean about the DVD, after seeing people on here talking about 30 day shred I googled it and found out it was an exercise DVD and as it was only five pounds I got it, I've done it 4 times now (wed, thur, fri then rested the weekend and did it again today). I've already noticed it getting easier to get through without breaks and did my first 'proper' press up today though think I need to improve on technique. It definitely helps knowing it'll be done in less than half an hour and in the privacy of my own front room, the way I must look doing star jumps! keep up the good work and see you here next week! :D

Will definitely see you next week! Told my consultant im aiming for 5lbs off next week, might be a bit of a stretch at this point in the game but going to do my best, hoping I can manage it with a massive push with jillian and 100% on plan for the whole week, so will see how I do next monday! :) xx

Sigh..reading about you're doing all very good work with exercising! ! Nvr do any of that:( (other then running after a totler and walking a bit) makes me wonder where I have a dvd I used in the past..was made by someone from eastenders...charlie something I believe. Quite liked that one as it had a bit of everything in it...
Note to self: find that dvd:rolleyes:

Hi!

Was wonder if I could join the group.

I started SW in October 2012 weighing in at 15st 7lbs.

I now weigh 11st 9lb where I have been hovering up and down the the last 5weeks!

I really need that push to get into those 10's! X

Stayed the same this week, need a good kick up the backside I want to be in the next group by the end of may which is 5lbs. Going to start 30 day shred tonight and write down everything I eat and hopefully knock some lbs off ready for Monday WI

Stayed the same this week, need a good kick up the backside I want to be in the next group by the end of may which is 5lbs. Going to start 30 day shred tonight and write down everything I eat and hopefully knock some lbs off ready for Monday WI

Considering this a kicking! :D xx

Been eating loads of super foods, busting my ass with exercise and hardly syned. Had my 1st weigh in yesterday and only lost 1 1/2 lb :-(
Now 11st 9

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been eating loads of super foods, busting my ass with exercise and hardly syned. Had my 1st weigh in yesterday and only lost 1 1/2 lb :-(
Now 11st 9

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do everything the same but have at least 5 syns a day this week and see how you get on! Too few isn't good for you xx

1.5lbs off for me tonight at weigh-in so I'm now 11st 11lbs - all the elevens! :D Really want 2 off next week to hit my Club 10, and then 2 more the week after to hit that lovely 11st 7lbs mark where I will be officially half way to the 10s!! :D

-1.5 for me today so 11st 7.5. Really want at least another -1.5 next week so I can get my 2st award.

I gained 1lb this week, surprised - no not really cause I was comfort eating while waiting on the results of a blood test. Turns out my iron levels are a tad low to i have to take iron tables 3 times a day for the next 8 weeks :/

I gained 1lb this week, surprised - no not really cause I was comfort eating while waiting on the results of a blood test. Turns out my iron levels are a tad low to i have to take iron tables 3 times a day for the next 8 weeks :/

I'm the same Barmel. Been taking my iron for a fortnight or so now and feel much better. Will be on them for a little while though as count was only 4!
Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon x

I'm the same Barmel. Been taking my iron for a fortnight or so now and feel much better. Will be on them for a little while though as count was only 4!
Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon x

Thanks, they never told me my count so hoping these will kick in soon. i have been going to bed at the same time as my daughter around 7pm as I am so exhausted

I was the same.

After I had my daughter in September last year I haemorrhaged and was given a transplant of plasma. I was also offered a blood transfusion but stupidly said no as I wanted to get home for my son.

I was supposed to go back 4weeks after having my daughter to get a blood count. With two young children and working full-time I never did get around to going back.

Finally went to the Dr'a few weeks ago as I was permanently shattered, grumpy and snappy. Dr prescribed me anti-depressants as he thought it was post-natal depression and did a full blood test. I didn't take the anti-depressants as I didn't think I was depressed. Dr's rung me two days later and told me my blood count was severely low and that I had to go get iron tablets immediately.

I must say I do feel much better but still not 100%.
Have repeat bloods in a few weeks and if they're still low will have to have that transfusion after all.

Hopefully once their in your system you'll start to feel perkier. Make sure to eat fibre though! Lol x

Back