Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

awww, I have had anti d's before and they really helped me through a rough time. I also needed iron tablets but they made me really constipated so i stopped taking them. Apparently its been over a year since i had my bloods done so had them done last thursday. Think I need to eat more fibre too cause i only really eat porridge for breakfast

Definitely with the iron tablets. I should buy shares in Senokat! lol

lol, someone i know suggested taking them with orange juice so I will and I know it sounds bad but I really dont want to syn the orange juice so not gonna lol

I have been loitering in the 11st bracket for a couple of years now - got to 11st 2lb just before Christmas but my honeymoon and some trips away took their toll and I crept back up to 11st 10lb last week. I started SW on Saturday just gone and apart from one mistake (4 finger kit-kat) yesterday, I think I have been 100%. Seeing how dreadful I looked in my wedding photo's and knowing my dress was too tight on the day has inspired me to get going again (am I the only person who hates her wedding photo's??). This site has been really useful in showing me where I have gone wrong previously with portions so I am all fired up and ready to go again. Also, having read an article on here about comfort eating, I had a "lightbulb moment" when realised I comfort eat when I am under a lot of pressure at work and conversely when I am bored (the kit-kat).

I would be ecstatic if I could say I was 10st something - so here I am - all ears and eyes for any new tips.

Thanks. x

I have been loitering in the 11st bracket for a couple of years now - got to 11st 2lb just before Christmas but my honeymoon and some trips away took their toll and I crept back up to 11st 10lb last week. I started SW on Saturday just gone and apart from one mistake (4 finger kit-kat) yesterday, I think I have been 100%. Seeing how dreadful I looked in my wedding photo's and knowing my dress was too tight on the day has inspired me to get going again (am I the only person who hates her wedding photo's??). This site has been really useful in showing me where I have gone wrong previously with portions so I am all fired up and ready to go again. Also, having read an article on here about comfort eating, I had a "lightbulb moment" when realised I comfort eat when I am under a lot of pressure at work and conversely when I am bored (the kit-kat).

I would be ecstatic if I could say I was 10st something - so here I am - all ears and eyes for any new tips.

Thanks. x

I hate my wedding pics as well so your not on your own!

Good luck x

Ohh might give that a go if it helps x

i am confused on how to take my tablets - i have to take one 3 times a day BUT its an hour before tea, coffee, eggs, milk & fibre or 2 hours after ??? how do you manage yours

Nobody told me about that! Lol

I tend to have one in the morning followed by breakfast which is fruit/porridge.

One at lunch followed by salad/pasta and one before my evening meal about 6 x

yeah I read the instructions so god knows what I am gonna do cause I am such a tea jenny especially with milk and I love me porridge

Maybe I should've read the packet properly first! Lol.

Could you take them an hour before each meal and have a NAS squash/diet pop as a drink for that hour? X

no idea, I am gonna have it first thing (about 6am) then have breakfast at 7.30am, the lunch one I dunno yet lol & tea will be around 4pm cause I eat about 5.30ish when hubbie gets home

Thanks a lot. x

hi i'm 11 stone 7lbs and drs just put me on low gi diet , which is proving very difficult as i,m disabled and have a 14 year old with eating problems and can not afford to buy all this special food that will go to waste am on low incomme and 14 year old will not eat any of the stuff on list

Back