Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

well done everyone, I dunno if I will lose any this week so fingers crossed for thursday

What a fantastic achievement it will be to get in the 10s again :)

I shall be dancing on air when I do and screaming it from the roof tops ha ha

Snap!!

I'm far too excited to see a 10. Probably because I started over a 20! 3lbs to put me at 11 dead... 4 to send me over the edge eeeeep!! Xx

I am 5.5 lbs away from 11st . Really hoping for a loss this week

Snap!!

I'm far too excited to see a 10. Probably because I started over a 20! 3lbs to put me at 11 dead... 4 to send me over the edge eeeeep!! Xx

Woohooo youll be in the 10s pretty soon fab reward on the scales theres no better.

Well done on the weight loss I too have been 20 stone.

I am 5.5 lbs away from 11st . Really hoping for a loss this week

Thoss lbs will be going and youll be closer to the 10s

Ive a long wait as just gone in the 11s im 11.12

Can't wait to join you ladies. Hopefully tomorrow after weigh in if totm hasn't scuppered my hard work!! ;-)

Wow there's been some really good losses added, I have STS this week but I'm not disappointed as I've been totally on plan so hopefully will see a change in the numbers next week :) good luck to all those still to WI and well done to the losers <<< heehee the one place you hope you're a loser!

Same here Hayley, after weds though! I was here for a long time but have crept back up to 12st 0.5lbs...time to crack the whip and start slimming again!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back