Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Same here Hayley, after weds though! I was here for a long time but have crept back up to 12st 0.5lbs...time to crack the whip and start slimming again!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Annoying isn't it?! Only ourselves to blame.

I got to 11st 5lb in September and then it started creeping back on. I weighed in on Wednesday at 12st 3.6lb but I'm going back to my usual Monday wi. Scales were positive yesterday, not been on them today. Will surprise myself tomorrow morning instead.

We can do this!! :)

I've been lurking in this thread for over a year now & am no better of than when I started. Things have got to change so I'm making a much more concerted effort so hopefully I can get down to the 10's sometime this summer!

Angela x

I am so excited about my first weight in on Tuesday. On my initial weight in they said I was 11.4. My home scale saids10.11 the same day lol but ill just believe them n say I'm 11.4. I am really nervous if I lost anything. I had a sneak peak on scales n it says I did (my home ones haha) but ill still wait until Tuesday. I sticked to the plan 100%

Ania

Good luck. I'm sure you'll have a great loss x

After some time away from any kind of diet I decided to give SW another go and even though I made a couple of mistakes this week (Week 1), I have managed to lose 4lb (yaay!), which I am pleased with. The plan now is to get back to the gym and start getting some exercise in and hopefully I will have another good result next week!

Well done to all the losses this week

My WI tomorrow and I have been really good not going over syns keeping a food diary and doing a minimum 30 minutes body magic for the last 4 days really hope I have a loss but not feeling it currently :(

I hope so too hun:)
Bit annoyed myself atm: been 100% on plan for 4 days now and not lost an ounce, think I might even gained 1lbs!! What's that about?? Bah

I hope so too hun:)
Bit annoyed myself atm: been 100% on plan for 4 days now and not lost an ounce, think I might even gained 1lbs!! What's that about?? Bah

We're both in the same boat then! No idea, think we've just got to hope that they budge before WI x

I made it, I'm in the 11stone category :-D

Now overweight and not obese.

12st 3.8lb last week
11st 12.4lb today

= -5.4lb

Very very pleased with that.

3lbs off! :) now 11st11lbs :) xx

Joined again 2 weeks ago, last wk lost 1.5 which made me 11st 11 and a half, can't wait to get into the 10s can't remember seeing that number on the scales xx

Joined again 2 weeks ago, last wk lost 1.5 which made me 11st 11 and a half, can't wait to get into the 10s can't remember seeing that number on the scales xx

Can't remember seeing 10stone on the scales for about 5years. Its exciting to think about it like that :)

Back