Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'm going to Ibiza so am hoping to come back skinnier after all the dancing! So I def have to get into the 10s before I go :D x

Morning guys, 1lb off this week so can finally say got 1.5 stones off :woohoo:

Although I'm really pleased with the weight I've lost, sometimes it feels like being stuck in a traffic jam and you're just creeping along a bit at a time. It would be nice to put your foot on the accelerator now and again.

Good luck with the WI's and have a great week everyone x :)

Hi can i come in? What a great idea this is. Where peeps are glad to see the back of you in a nice way of course.
I'm into my second week my first WI was this Tuesday.
I started at 12.1 lost 3 this week so I just scrape into this thread at 11.12. So bookem Danno I'm going down!!
Can you tell me how you get those sliding scales and sparkly things?

Woo hoo I weighed myself at home this morning and the scales were showing 11st 11lbs :(. Got weighed at group (this morning) & have lost 1lb so I weigh 11st 8lbs. I am getting rid of my stupid weight watchers scales.

-1 (11st 3lbs) today but am gonna make sure it is a good loss next week. Really want those 10's! 7wks till my holiday and I will be wearing a bikini! :)

Lots of us on holiday countdown! :D

Aw. Holiday. Can't wait!

-1 (11st 3lbs) today but am gonna make sure it is a good loss next week. Really want those 10's! 7wks till my holiday and I will be wearing a bikini! :)

If I get in the 10's for my holiday in August I definately am going for the bikini - though not sure if I'm too old ......

Awww wish we had a holiday to pressurise me! Haa

doesn't have to be a holiday though (nice if you can but hey ho) why not arrange even a day out or weekend away and work at it for that? of course WE could all pressurise you :whip: *where's the thumb screws??*

Haha!! That sounds good to me!!! I'm looking at another 4 months until target *fingers crossed* so perhaps I'll do just that and think about something :) will be cold by October though, bikini can safely stay away unless I want to freeze off what will be left of me =P

I lost 3 pounds this week - yay! Now 11.1 - I am so excited & can't wait for next weeks weigh in - how sad is tht!!
Have a lovely weekend everyone & keep thinking about those holidays xxx

Yay you. Hopefully it won't be too long till we both make it into the next zone. I have had a 2 week wobble but am back on track now, so hopefully in just over a week I will be in the next zone too :)

Haha!! That sounds good to me!!! I'm looking at another 4 months until target *fingers crossed* so perhaps I'll do just that and think about something :) will be cold by October though, bikini can safely stay away unless I want to freeze off what will be left of me =P

might not be your kind of thing but there are 2 things that come to mind, neither that I've tried but if I ever have the spare cash I'd be tempted, anyway first is a spa weekend and the second an adventure/experience day like driving fast cars or swimming with dolphins kinda thing. Let your mind go wild with all the possibilities and make it something affordable but worth treating yourself to for all your efforts ;) and it might jus be a damn good weekend catching up with your best friends but as long as YOU enjoy it just go for it :)

might not be your kind of thing but there are 2 things that come to mind, neither that I've tried but if I ever have the spare cash I'd be tempted, anyway first is a spa weekend and the second an adventure/experience day like driving fast cars or swimming with dolphins kinda thing. Let your mind go wild with all the possibilities and make it something affordable but worth treating yourself to for all your efforts ;) and it might jus be a damn good weekend catching up with your best friends but as long as YOU enjoy it just go for it :)

Little ( or big) treat is always good to keep your goal in mind. My relationship failed so decided to buy myself a beautiful ring I have seen when I hit goal:) xx

Awww great ideas!! I've decided to get a tattoo :) this one - it's scales and also I'm libra.

Symbol on left scale - represents mind and spirit, on the right is symbol for the body, and at the bottom is symbol for longevity and great health.

Not a few months to go I decide where :) think ill get it quite small though

Attachments

• image-1976589735.jpg
    image-1976589735.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 50
Back