Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Got to 11st 5lbs today with a 2lbs loss, reached my 3 stone award :D

Hello can I join please?

Need some support (and will obviously offer some too!)
Going on holiday 27th July, so need a kick up the backside to get me under 11st to start with.

I have started today - had breakfast and lunch, water etc etc, I'm not hungry at all, but of course all I thinking about is food!!!!

Argh!

I did it, lost 1.5lb to take me to 10 stone 12.5lbs good luck to everyone in this group and see you in the next one :)

Hello can i join please:) i lost 3.5 lbs tonight taking me down to 11st 12lbs xxxxx
Hi and welcome congratulations on your weight and welcome. I'm 5ft and 11at 12lb so we ar practically the same. I'm thinking of doing a couple of red days mid week as I don't think the free food means unlimited for me. I feel quite bloaty on EE somedays. It's handy on weekends tho.

Hi and welcome congratulations on your weight and welcome. I'm 5ft and 11at 12lb so we ar practically the same. I'm thinking of doing a couple of red days mid week as I don't think the free food means unlimited for me. I feel quite bloaty on EE somedays. It's handy on weekends tho.

Hi hun, i do better on ee i've discovered, i don't lose as well when i do other days :( xxxx

Yay! I'm now 11st 9 1/2lb. Looking forward to crossing the half way point some time soon! By 1st July at least, I can only hope!

Yay! I'm now 11st 9 1/2lb. Looking forward to crossing the half way point some time soon! By 1st July at least, I can only hope!

Woohoo! :D Well done!

Weigh-in tomorrow for me, hoping for a decent loss after the scales at home have been relatively kind! Just need to decide whether doing 30DS is a good or bad idea on weigh-in day morning.... hmmmmm :)

Weigh-in tomorrow for me, hoping for a decent loss after the scales at home have been relatively kind! Just need to decide whether doing 30DS is a good or bad idea on weigh-in day morning.... hmmmmm :)

I was SO shocked to see 1 1/2lb off...before I left it was only half a pound...and my scales are never wrong! It's proved to me that scales have their off days =D =D hope you're pleasantly surprised tomorrow! You've worked hard for it =)

Oh and I did 30DS literally 20 minutes before I weighed in and if anything I lost 1lb haha

I was SO shocked to see 1 1/2lb off...before I left it was only half a pound...and my scales are never wrong! It's proved to me that scales have their off days =D =D hope you're pleasantly surprised tomorrow! You've worked hard for it =)

Oh and I did 30DS literally 20 minutes before I weighed in and if anything I lost 1lb haha

Haha fab, there's an argument for doing it if I ever needed one! :D

Had THE worst week last week buuuut lost 2 and a half tonight so now at 11 stone 8.5!!!!! So chuffed x

This group is most definitely for me! However I pray I may be joining too late....

At my heaviest I have been 11st 12lbs which made me so upset! After rejoining SW for the third time, I was 11st exactly at my last weigh in (two weeks in after starting at 11st 9lbs).

Praying that next weeks weigh in will mean that I am in the 10st bracket - it's been over three and a half years since I even sniffed at that territory, let alone actually be in it :D

Good luck to you all too!! :D

Ooh sounds like everyone's having a good week. It's my wi tomorrow and am worried as I had my first major blow out last Friday I've been good every other day though so fingers crossed please!!!! I'll let you know how I get on xxx

WI last night only 1/2lb but hey ho it's a loss I guess.
Wasn't being over careful with measuring milk HEA or heb's and didn't eat enough SF food
I'm quite small so can never usually eat loads and lose weight. The stickie on here about that says free food does not mean unlimited and not to pick all day on free foods. My leader says you can eat and snack as much as you like and in fact helps you lose the weight. Will experiment this week to see if he is right. Other wise I will try red and green for more structure.

Back