Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

WI today shows I am now 10st12lbs...whooop up to the next zone x hoping to see you all there soon ( ten again, might be back here on the end of july after my holiday) xx

Well done!

Hoping to get my butt in gear and will follow you there soon! X

Seeing all you ladies getting into the 10's is seriously spurring me on . I can't wait to get there :D

I have shown amazing restraint in the last 3 weeks at not smashing my blooming scales! :( after getting to 11st 7 I then gained to go to 11st 8 the following week, 11st 9 the week after and this week has shown at 11st 8 and my body decided to celebrate by giving me a star week. What an honour! so feeling bleurgh! bleurgh! bleurgh! however I have a shopping order coming today with lots of scrummy fruit so I shall be sulking my way through that ;) hope this blip will be over and next week I get to see the 7 again or one of it's other little friends. Hope you all have a great weigh in and week ahead.

I DID IT!!! Another 2lb loss this week has taken me down to 10st 12lbs.

On top of cloud nine this morning :D

So I guess it's au revoir for now ladies, but I look forward to seeing you all in the 10s! Good luck for the last few pounds - you can do it :)

Helen xx

11st 1.5lbs after a 3.5lb loss this week! I hope I get into the 10s next week!! :D

I DID IT!!! Another 2lb loss this week has taken me down to 10st 12lbs.

On top of cloud nine this morning :D

So I guess it's au revoir for now ladies, but I look forward to seeing you all in the 10s! Good luck for the last few pounds - you can do it :)

Helen xx

Fantastic - look forward to being there soon x

Hiya, after a couple of weeks of "penduluming" above and below the 12st marker, I now appear to be holding steady below so I'm adding my name to the wannabe 10 stoners! :)

Back