Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Maintained this week, so still 3.5lbs to go! Night off tonight and then I am going hell for leather from tomorrow morning! :D

Thought I would weigh myself (naughty serial weighing) after what I thought was a bad couple of days to see how off track I am for my WI on Saturday , and it seems I have lost a pound.
Thank God !
This has motivated me for my WI on Saturday now and today and tomorrow I will be extra good to shift the weight :)

Yay :) good luck everyone

Well i'm in the 11 stone bracket - just managed to get into there last week and a pound further into it this week. Looks like a lot of you guys only have a little bit to lose to move onto the next zone....keep at it and best of luck getting into the 10's!! For the rest of us we just gotta keep plugging away we'll be in the tens before we know it !!! :D

Id love to board this train i am currently 11st 5lbs atm and cannot wait to get back into the 10st mark again :) I leave to go on holiday in 5 weeks so really hoping i can be in the 10st region before i go away :) but lets do this big pot of veg soup on today along with a roast pork dinner :D we can do it...

Aww you've all motivated me with your brilliant losses and positivity..... I've been fed up as only lost 1/2 a pound and been so good, no choc, no wine hardly any syns at all.
Well done and who ever said ' Onwards and downwards' is a genius! 1 more pound and I've lost half a stone x

Aww you've all motivated me with your brilliant losses and positivity..... I've been fed up as only lost 1/2 a pound and been so good, no choc, no wine hardly any syns at all.
Well done and who ever said ' Onwards and downwards' is a genius! 1 more pound and I've lost half a stone x

Sometimes having full syns has better results, depriving yourself not only makes a relapse more likely, but your body will start to think it needs to store fat as its not receiving any. Have 15 for a few days, bet you'll see the weight drop off :) trust me!

Well I can't believe it - I lost 5 pounds this week although I did gain last week - but however it takes me down to 10.13!! I havn't been in the 10's for last 3 years so I am very very pleased!! I'm going to celebrate by opening the new pack of knickers that have been in my drawer for a year waiting for this moment - simple things eh!!

Well I can't believe it - I lost 5 pounds this week although I did gain last week - but however it takes me down to 10.13!! I havn't been in the 10's for last 3 years so I am very very pleased!! I'm going to celebrate by opening the new pack of knickers that have been in my drawer for a year waiting for this moment - simple things eh!!

Lol, love it!
Well done hun x

Well done Angelajane feels amazing having/being able to get into smaller clothes or having to go buy new ones, my wardrobes been needing a do over for a while but promised myself a black leather jacket and a mew tattoo when i hit 10 stone gota keep motivated lol x

Sometimes having full syns has better results, depriving yourself not only makes a relapse more likely, but your body will start to think it needs to store fat as its not receiving any. Have 15 for a few days, bet you'll see the weight drop off :) trust me!

Really? Thank you I'll give it a go! Fingers crossed! xx

Well done Angelajane feels amazing having/being able to get into smaller clothes or having to go buy new ones, my wardrobes been needing a do over for a while but promised myself a black leather jacket and a mew tattoo when i hit 10 stone gota keep motivated lol x

Love it! I said I'd have a tattoo when I was 40, that's long gone so when I'm in the 10's could be my new motivator! Good luck x

What are yours like? My sister has a full sleeve and a peacock over her other shoulder, gorgeous they are. Oh and the anarchy sign lol x

Got a hummingbird and a flower on one ankle.

Chinese sign for family on other foot - hate that one. Not my fav!

My son's name in a swirly sort of design on lower leg, just above ankle.

Butterfly on my lower tum

Finally, my daughters name on my back between my shoulder blades

They all represent something in my life, even the ones I had when I was younger. I love them, they're part of me! X

Back