Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Their beautiful! Big for a first tat though :) x

My first tat is covering half my upper back (lilies and orchids...longest lasting flowers I ever bought lol). Have to agree it was a long sit (5 hours) and a wee bit painfull but boy was it worth it!!
Love the examples you put on there , loveisaverb!:)
make sure you do your homework and find a real good tattoo artists cuz its a lot of thin fine lines and you dont want it messed up:) xxx

My first tat is covering half my upper back (lilies and orchids...longest lasting flowers I ever bought lol). Have to agree it was a long sit (5 hours) and a wee bit painfull but boy was it worth it!!
Love the examples you put on there , loveisaverb!:)
make sure you do your homework and find a real good tattoo artists cuz its a lot of thin fine lines and you dont want it messed up:) xxx

5hrs for the first! Your brave! Lol.

Mine have got gradually bigger over time but I must admit, I find the pain quite good for stress relief! X

5hrs for the first! Your brave! Lol.

Mine have got gradually bigger over time but I must admit, I find the pain quite good for stress relief! X

Hehe discussed it with the artist that it had the be done in one go lol..too scared that I wouldn't go back else to finish it :S but have had one on my wrist for my daughter since and am thinking about a new one
Its a weird sort of pain isnt it lol

it's addictive because of the amount of adrenaline in your system I think, the build up then the feeling every time the needle touches you :)

Anyway! I lost 2 gorgeous little lbs this week and am buzzing even more than being tattooed head to foot lol, so now 11st 6lbs :D have a great week and WI everyone!

Yeah it is a weird pain buy as soon as I hear the buzzz start then I start to feel strangely relaxed lol.

Must be a little weird lol x

Hi everyone!! Love reading all your posts your all really positive and encouraging!! Started at 12st 8lb after having a baby 8 months ago, i am currently 11st 3lb and would love to get down to 10st 4lb but to be back in the 10's would be fantastic!!! X x x x

Weigh-in day tomorrow, hope the scales are kind and get me that little bit closer to the 10s!! :gimi:

Got weighed tonight and put half a pound on. I've stuck to the plan 100% all week and am racking my brains to work out why I haven't lost. Am absolutely gutted had tears in my eyes at class but managed not to cry.... just!!!

I don't know what to do this week to turn things around

Oh you poor thing, try not to be disheartened, sometimes our bodies just have strange weeks where we maintain or even gain despite being 100%, and sometimes they are the weeks when a few inches melt off instead, so maybe go and take your measurements in the morning? Also, could anything be causing you to retain water? e.g. Strenuous exercise, salty food, time of the month? Might just be temporary xx

Awww nooo!! That seems so unfair :( Put it behind you, stick with it and you will lose next week. It can be disheartening, have you eaten enough? Drank lots of water?
{{virtual hugs}} xx

Well came home and my fiancé had made braised chicken and veg. So feeling a bit more chipper. It isn't hormones that was last week. Could be exercise as started exercise DVD on Thursday and been doing that every day. I've been been drinking plenty water. All I can think is I haven't been having enough syns. But I have been having some but mostly on dressings/mayo or vodka.

Got weighed tonight and put half a pound on. I've stuck to the plan 100% all week and am racking my brains to work out why I haven't lost. Am absolutely gutted had tears in my eyes at class but managed not to cry.... just!!!

I don't know what to do this week to turn things around

You need to remember just how well the last 2 weeks have gone and relax, even with an tiddly gain you are still averaging 2 and a 1/2lb a week! did you honestly think when you started you would already be over half a stone lighter? just keep going and you'll see there will be fluctuations but you're doing great! bet you have a loss next week :)

You need to remember just how well the last 2 weeks have gone and relax, even with an tiddly gain you are still averaging 2 and a 1/2lb a week! did you honestly think when you started you would already be over half a stone lighter? just keep going and you'll see there will be fluctuations but you're doing great! bet you have a loss next week :)

Good advice x

Yay 0.5 off for me and my 1.5 stone award yay me :D

Thanks. I've put it behind me now and definitely trying to relax a bit this week. Using more of my syns so hope this helps :)

Back