Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Yay 0.5 off for me and my 1.5 stone award yay me :D

Well done that's fab!! :)

2lbs off for me so officially 11st 1lb now! :D Just one tiny little pound to get rid of now, really want to get there for next week's weigh-in so I can go on my holidays knowing I'm in the 10s! :D x

2lbs off for me so officially 11st 1lb now! :D Just one tiny little pound to get rid of now, really want to get there for next week's weigh-in so I can go on my holidays knowing I'm in the 10s! :D x

Oooh exciting! Good luck x

Best of luck. Keep working on it then have a fab hols. :)

The scales are unofficially showing me in the 10s this morning!! :D So in the nicest possible way, everything's looking good for me leaving you next week at official weigh-in and I am sooo excited to be departing for the next group! :D xx

:D 1 pesky little pound off has made me sooooooo happy! it just made me reach a 2 stone loss so far :woohoo: hope you all have a great WI and week too :)

Congratulations, that is fab!! Well done! :D x

Been back here for the week, after putting on 5lbs last week and bumping me from 10st 12lbs to 11st 3lbs :( :( :(

Keeping my fingers crossed for a good weigh in tomorrow that will hopefully take me out of here again!

Helen xx

Wahoooo, I'm 11 stone 5 today!! 3 1/2lbs are GONE this week! I'm one happy lady, and only 12lbs away from being a target member!

I do SW from home and started back with a vengeance last Monday. I normally do mainly green days as am a big fan of rice and pasta but decided to do red last week and lost 4.5lbs! I'm sticking with the red this week and hoping to lose that last 1.5lbs to get into the 10's. Fingers crossed ;)

I do SW from home and started back with a vengeance last Monday. I normally do mainly green days as am a big fan of rice and pasta but decided to do red last week and lost 4.5lbs! I'm sticking with the red this week and hoping to lose that last 1.5lbs to get into the 10's. Fingers crossed ;)

Ooh I should shall have to try a red day. I usually do green and ee. Well done x

Grrr back in the 12's this week after a 1.5lbs gain... My head hasn't been in the right place these last couple of weeks but I'm determined to be back in the 11's this time next week!

Another 1lb off, 11st exactly :) So nearly there...

Omg.....I got weighed today and lost 2.5lbs bringing me down to 11st 4.5lbs. 10's here I come :D

I don't know how many times I have posted what I am about to write, but here goes.... This week I am starting again. I have managed to put on 8kgs after losing that and a bit more last year. So here I am again, at 76.1kg (about 11st 13lbs). Am on my Summer holidays for the next 7/8 weeks (am a teacher) and am desperate to be slimmer when I go back in September. So here's to as much support as I can x

Back