Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Thank you :) x

Are you on extra easy? I would love to lose 4lbs.

Yes Extra Easy and recently started in the gym 4 days a week.

Having an evening off tonight to have a few snacks/beers. Then straight back on it tomorrow.

Hoping for 3lbs this week to push me into the 10's x

Yes Extra Easy and recently started in the gym 4 days a week.

Having an evening off tonight to have a few snacks/beers. Then straight back on it tomorrow.

Hoping for 3lbs this week to push me into the 10's x

I'm sure you will do it ;)

Well I didn't leave you when I got to 10.13 ad I thought I might bounce straight back up - but weighed today at 10.10 do definitely off now!
Good luck to you all & see you on the other side!

Well I didn't leave you when I got to 10.13 ad I thought I might bounce straight back up - but weighed today at 10.10 do definitely off now!
Good luck to you all & see you on the other side!

Congrats and see you soon x

Hi all. I've had a tough week, managed to maintain on Wed, so I was pleased with that. It's my daughters 16th birthday so had Chinese last night, family party today and rest of the time I've stuck to plan. I'll be gutted if I put on this coming week
Good luck for losses this week xxxx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

4lbs off for me today! Taking me to 11st 2lbs! Hopefully in the 10's next week! X

Doing really well hun, 4lbs is great, especially as you're close to target. Do you think it's the exercise?

I've been away this week so although there was a lot of walking and I did manage 4 days of Rosemary Conley dvd (body clock still has me up at 6.30 :mad:) it's been difficult to control all of the eating and there has been a bit of a slide, ending up in an avalanche last night fuelled by wine then Malibu and lilt. I'm hoping the exercise has counteracted the increase in calories!

Doing really well hun, 4lbs is great, especially as you're close to target. Do you think it's the exercise?

I've been away this week so although there was a lot of walking and I did manage 4 days of Rosemary Conley dvd (body clock still has me up at 6.30 :mad:) it's been difficult to control all of the eating and there has been a bit of a slide, ending up in an avalanche last night fuelled by wine then Malibu and lilt. I'm hoping the exercise has counteracted the increase in calories!

Yeah I think it's helping hun. STS for the first week fews after I started exercising (and I was a bit lax on the syn front). Got my head in it now and seems to be coming off again.

Managing to exercise on hols is great! And don't worry about the food/alcohol, your on holidays to enjoy yourself.
You'll get straight back to plan x

I know, I need to cut myself some slack. What is it about guilt that just makes you feel like you've put weight on?? As you say, back on track, re-focus and check out the scales on Thursday :)

Hi everyone. Had my first weigh in this morning (am doing it on my own at home) and I lost 2.4 kgs (5 lbs). Am now down to 11st 8lbs. Really chuffed as haven't been the best this week whilst trying to get back to grips with SW. Hoping for another good loss this week.

Hi everyone. Had my first weigh in this morning (am doing it on my own at home) and I lost 2.4 kgs (5 lbs). Am now down to 11st 8lbs. Really chuffed as haven't been the best this week whilst trying to get back to grips with SW. Hoping for another good loss this week.

Well done. Great loss x

Really starting to completely dread weigh in tomorrow after slipping off SW dinner plan at least 3 times this week! =( anyway, back at work this week now, so that means less sunbathing = less nibbling = no chance to be off plan and slip in extra syns! Bring on next week to get a nice big loss!

Post holiday weigh in ............and i lost 4.5lbs!!
banana%20dancer.gif
woo hoo! Taking me to 11st 2.5lbs hope to be leaving you guys next week.... no offence lol xxxxxxx

Post holiday weigh in ............and i lost 4.5lbs!! woo hoo! Taking me to 11st 2.5lbs hope to be leaving you guys next week.... no offence lol xxxxxxx

Wow that's fantastic!! I need to start holidaying where you go - I always come back at least half a stone heavier!! Congratulations and keep up the good work :) xxx

Wow that's fantastic!! I need to start holidaying where you go - I always come back at least half a stone heavier!! Congratulations and keep up the good work :) xxx

Thanks hun! i am so pleased never thought i could come back from an all inclusive holiday and lose weight!:D xxxxx

Back