Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well, following Lynne's lead, I also just got back from holidays and also lost 4.5lbs!!! :D I'm sure half of that's from dehydration so I'm not banking on getting another loss or perhaps even a maintain next week! Which on the sad side means I'm saying tattybye to this thread, but on the plus side means I'm off to join the 10s wanting to get down to 9s one!! :D Hopefully see you all there soon! :D xx

Well, following Lynne's lead, I also just got back from holidays and also lost 4.5lbs!!! :D I'm sure half of that's from dehydration so I'm not banking on getting another loss or perhaps even a maintain next week! Which on the sad side means I'm saying tattybye to this thread, but on the plus side means I'm off to join the 10s wanting to get down to 9s one!! :D Hopefully see you all there soon! :D xx

Well done x

Well done! Hope to follow you there soon x

WELL DONE!!!

Been busy last couple of weeks but back now lost two pounds (spread over two weeks) but still i'm chuffed .............slowly moving down the 11's!!

wow that is fab, well done you :)

lost 1 lb today, meaning only 4 1/2 to lose to get me into the next thread =D

yeah you go for it :)

Been busy last couple of weeks but back now lost two pounds (spread over two weeks) but still i'm chuffed .............slowly moving down the 11's!!

well done :)

My scales are sowing me back to 11st 7lbs today which is strange but good cause they said 11st 11.5lbs on Monday & 2 weeks at official & last weigh in I was 11st 8.5lbs :D

3.5lb loss for me bringing me down to 11st1lb. Woo hoo. 10's, I'm coming to get ya :p

Im really gutted!, I finally got into the 11's however last night I got weighed after missing 3 weeks of class and I gained 6.5 lbs!!, back into the 12's again :(, I am determined to loose that for next wednesday fingers crossed!!, does anyone have any tips for a fast weight loss?

Wow your doing really well!, keep it up!!. What is your secret?

Can I join? I've been following EE for 5 weeks now and have also had a complicated time at home and work, so I feel like I haven't had a single straightforward week. Tonight I got my half stone award. I can't believe it. Maybe SW will work...
I'm11st 10lb today, and literally dream of being in the 10's again. Probably another 5lbs off and I get back into a whole new wardrobe I haven't worn in a while !

Wow your doing really well!, keep it up!!. What is your secret?

Thank you. Tbh there's no secret. I have reduced my portion sizes and had loads of Morrisons picota cherries (£1 a punnet). They're sweet and delicious :D

What would everyone like to do when they get to their weight loss goals. How would you celebrate? I would love to do a 5k marathon (yeah right) and have a photo shoot :p

I'm going to celebrate by getting a tattoo, I'm libra so scales will be really fitting with some way to have the number 4 - how many stones I will have lost to get to target :) so I never forget what I achieved and dare to go back!

Also I'd like to go for a spa day to unwind, so best get booking as I hope to be at target in two months!

I'm going to celebrate by getting a tattoo, I'm libra so scales will be really fitting with some way to have the number 4 - how many stones I will have lost to get to target :) so I never forget what I achieved and dare to go back!

Also I'd like to go for a spa day to unwind, so best get booking as I hope to be at target in two months!

Ooh that sounds exciting. I'm liking the spa day idea, I could do with one of those :)

What would everyone like to do when they get to their weight loss goals. How would you celebrate? I would love to do a 5k marathon (yeah right) and have a photo shoot :p

Hubby has promised me a romantic spa weekend when i get to target ;) which should hopefully be around feb next year (or sooner!) and that would fit in nicely with our anniversary too. I would also love to go on a shopping spree to buy a whole new skinny girl wardrobe lol xx

Back