Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

3 lbs off for me this week. am now 11st 13. Got my 1 1/2 stone award and my club 10 today. :) so can now join you lot.

Hi all,

I've restarted sw today. I had my baby in January and since I've used a mixture of cc and shakes to loose the pregnancy weight. I fell off the wagon when the weather became nice ? and I've put 1/2 st back on. I decided that sw is the way forward so I got back on the wagon today. I'd like to get back to the 10st mark so 18lb to go.
Need to get my mojo back so I've come back here x

Hi all,

I've restarted sw today. I had my baby in January and since I've used a mixture of cc and shakes to loose the pregnancy weight. I fell off the wagon when the weather became nice ? and I've put 1/2 st back on. I decided that sw is the way forward so I got back on the wagon today. I'd like to get back to the 10st mark so 18lb to go.
Need to get my mojo back so I've come back here x

Welcome and good luck!

Am I right in thinking that the new sw book came out in January?
We're there any changes I should be aware of?
I'm doing sw from home as 1- I'm on maternity pay :( 2- I have a 2yr old and a 6month old and 3- a hubby that works shifts.
I last did sw a yr ago so any tips really appreciated x

I'm doing sw from home as 1- I'm on maternity pay :( 2- I have a 2yr old and a 6month old and 3- a hubby that works shifts.

Not really apart from you can now have nuts as a HExB.

My children are 3yrs and 10months so quite similar to you. Hard work isn't it x

Hi everyone. I've not been on for about a week..... Lots going on, daughters 16th birthday, I graduated and older daughter back from Europe = lots of celebrating. Amazingly Iost 1 1/2lb at wi..... Only I to go to be in the 10's..... I'm thrilled Good luck for good losses this week everyone xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost another 1lb at WI Llast night which brings me down to 11st 9lbs. I was feeling pretty good about it but made some baaad choices at lunchtime. Am feeling v cross with myself and didn't really enjoy the meal that much. Impossible to gague the syns, surffice to say
Unch is a total write-off :(
It was also the first time "falling off the wagon" in 7 weeks since I started SW. Back on plan 100% for me because o really want to shift some more lbs. Am a bit nervous about having a few days away from home next week, as i won't have control over what goes into my meals.
Although my losses each week are small i feel like i am in safe hands with SW and am calm and relaxed. Instead of pinballing from one overindugence to guilt trips, and back to pigging out again.

That's the good thing about it. You don't feel a failure if you have a bad day, put it behind you and carry on!
After last week when I thought I'd failed miserably, I still lost. The jeans I thought would be too small again, still fit me.... Yay!
Keep going ..... Onwards and downwards :) x

Oh yes, loving being in my jeans again Had a good day today and feeling motivated to carry on...... Hols in 3 weeks.
How's everyone's Sundays been? x

Oh yes, loving being in my jeans again Had a good day today and feeling motivated to carry on...... Hols in 3 weeks.
How's everyone's Sundays been? x

it definitely feels great when clothes feel looser and you get into the smaller sizes :) I'm also off on holiday in a few weeks and it really helps keep you focused but I am also focusing beyond that to target too (hopefully I won't go completely off the rails on holiday then lol)

It certainly does feel great! I'm secretly hoping for a 2lb loss on wed to get me in the 10's! And yes although focusing on my hols I'll be carrying on when I get back too..... Have a good day :)

A sts for me this week!:confused: my body is being weird been on plan all week. So still 2lbs away from the next zone! xxx

Yes the skimmed milk is a different amount I think. Its gone back to the 350 ml amount like it was before the book before the new 2013... if that makes sense ha ha x

Back