Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Lost 4lbs this week. I'm happy with that but it was expected as it was my first week back on track. Don't expect that next week. I'm bang on 11st so any loss will take me into the 10's. fingers crossed. Good luck anyone else weighing today

Well Iost a lb so you're stuck with me for another week at least, maybe longer!!

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Put one pound on but that's over two weeks. Back on track. Just made the syn free rice pudding and also some syn free jelly but still waiting for that to set!

Hey all, am back from being MIA for 5 weeks and 8lbs heavier. ..oeps...so well and truly belong in this group again. 11st 7lbs atm..waves goodbye to the 10
Hope all are doing well this hot summer!?:)

(Ps my stats and banner are off, will update later) xx

Need some motivation! Skipped weigh in this week as was too busy moving house to fit in 2 hours for group. My last weigh in weight was 11 stone 3lb. Haven't eaten great the last week... I've been half good the last 6 days, counting syns again and fitting in super free. Reading articles on SW website to try get me back to where I was...but I've fallen into the trap of wanting something naughty, like cheesecake, and knowing its 14 syns a slice but wondering if I can still get away with it. I know it'll come back and bite me on the bum! I'm desperate to shift the last 10lb to get to target...surely I can do it in 5-7 weeks?!!! Why is the last push the hardest?!!! I feel like I want to reward myself, doesn't help when people say 'oh go on have it you deserve it' but when does that stop?

I had over the last 8 days:

Huuuge pizza over two days, a 20 inch one! Amazing lol

Full Chinese with about 8 prawn crackers

Fried chicken and chips

Bag of share size Doritos

6 packs of Nik Naks.

3 dates

Quorn hot dog from IKEA with ketchup

That's all the really naughty stuff, other syns have been what might be added like some gravy, Smash, cous cous oil. Feels good to confess! Lol. I was SO regimented for 7 months and I broke all my achievements by eating all this crap over pretty much 5 days. I'm sure I've missed some stuff but that's all that I remember!

lost 1lb this week so in the lower half of 11stone...11st 6lb!! first time managed to drop below 11st 7lb in forever so chuffed just hope can carry on in this direction.

Need some motivation! Skipped weigh in this week as was too busy moving house to fit in 2 hours for group. My last weigh in weight was 11 stone 3lb. Haven't eaten great the last week... I've been half good the last 6 days, counting syns again and fitting in super free. Reading articles on SW website to try get me back to where I was...but I've fallen into the trap of wanting something naughty, like cheesecake, and knowing its 14 syns a slice but wondering if I can still get away with it. I know it'll come back and bite me on the bum! I'm desperate to shift the last 10lb to get to target...surely I can do it in 5-7 weeks?!!! Why is the last push the hardest?!!! I feel like I want to reward myself, doesn't help when people say 'oh go on have it you deserve it' but when does that stop?

I had over the last 8 days:

Huuuge pizza over two days, a 20 inch one! Amazing lol

Full Chinese with about 8 prawn crackers

Fried chicken and chips

Bag of share size Doritos

6 packs of Nik Naks.

3 dates

Quorn hot dog from IKEA with ketchup

That's all the really naughty stuff, other syns have been what might be added like some gravy, Smash, cous cous oil. Feels good to confess! Lol. I was SO regimented for 7 months and I broke all my achievements by eating all this crap over pretty much 5 days. I'm sure I've missed some stuff but that's all that I remember!

I liked it because of the honesty, however you need to be honest with yourself. What I mean by that is how the heck can one bad spell break ALL your achievements? it may have set you back a few pounds but blooming heck give yourself a break! moving house is one of the biggest stresses in life and a nightmare for throwing out a 'routine'.
Just remember to write EVERYTHING down and see how you go, TRY to get back in the swing but it may take a few days or so. Go back to basics and make lots of free stuff to munch on when you get the craving for something that will throw your syns over the top.
I think people crave reaching target but it must be quite scary too, like ok so I get there but then I have to maintain :O AAARGGH! so I suspect sometimes there is a bit of self sabotage (I've a way to go before I can test this though lol)
You can do it girl! :D

Awww thank you!! Definitely feeling the target panic! Like how am I going to maintain....sounds so difficult which is just crazy!

I guess I need to sit down with the magazines, start meal plans again and slap my wrists :p I haven't written down any of my food for about 4 weeks, I total it up as I go. I am hard on myself but I guess that's just to try keep myself on track?? So scared of going back to the way I was, like how this weekend made me feel. And I'm scared to get away with it, almost like I do need a gain to give me that reminder that its not where I want to be :) it is hard to be approaching target, and not try to lose weight anymore, whilst also trying to not put it on! Sounds like hard work lol

I've had a bad couple of weeks... been "penduluming" back and forth between 11.6 and 11.4. So this morning I gave myself a good talking to and have had a good day. I have a party to go to next weekend and if I'm really good, I'm hoping to shift a couple of pounds which will take me to the "Two stone lost" milestone :)

Awww thank you!! Definitely feeling the target panic! Like how am I going to maintain....sounds so difficult which is just crazy!

I guess I need to sit down with the magazines, start meal plans again and slap my wrists :p I haven't written down any of my food for about 4 weeks, I total it up as I go. I am hard on myself but I guess that's just to try keep myself on track?? So scared of going back to the way I was, like how this weekend made me feel. And I'm scared to get away with it, almost like I do need a gain to give me that reminder that its not where I want to be :) it is hard to be approaching target, and not try to lose weight anymore, whilst also trying to not put it on! Sounds like hard work lol

Was going to suggest if you attend class why don't you sit in on the newbies talk again and that'll give you some more motivation. Remember how you felt the first couple of weeks? You're doing really well though so don't beat yourself up :)

1lb on, could pretty much write off the last few weeks and the loss, gain, sts pattern. ever since I said i'm happy losing a lb a week it's gone haywire yet I have genuinely written everything down, even when over syns (and that's a rare occurrence). ok let's try this! i'd be so unhappy to lose 3lbs or more every week :D LOL well nothing else seems to be working :) good luck everyone, have a great week.

0.75lbs off for me today... Really pleased with that considering everything that's going on at the mo... I've been up and down with the same few pounds for weeks... Back to 11st 13lbs now :)

I weighed in at 11stone 1/2lb last night lol. So 2 1/2lbs off!! Next week I plan to leave this lil group I plan to stay at 10 stone 4lb so looks like my zone hopping ends here!!

I weighed in at 11stone 1/2lb last night lol. So 2 1/2lbs off!! Next week I plan to leave this lil group I plan to stay at 10 stone 4lb so looks like my zone hopping ends here!!

That's fab, well done! I'm hoping to lose 1lb at wi later to take me just under 11 stone, fingers crossed I'll meet you in the next zone :)
I hope I'm not disappointed later!! x

That's fab, well done! I'm hoping to lose 1lb at wi later to take me just under 11 stone, fingers crossed I'll meet you in the next zone :)

Good luck, fingers crossed x

How did you get on?!! I just know that once I get to 10st 4lb I'm going to be thinking 'hmmm only 4 1/2lb to lose to be in the 9s! Then ill think only 3lb for another half stone award!! Decision decisions lol

I lost 1/2lb! Now 10st 13 1/2 lol.... Not sure if I'll be able to stay there though, we have a meal planned this weekend. I'm going to try really hard and see what happens!!
Good luck for next week xx

Milestone for me today, down to 11st 2lbs which means I have officially lost two stone now :) AND only two more pounds to go and I'll be into the tens - and the healthy BMI range!!! Can't wait, I'm really motivated again now....

That's brilliant, well done :)
I'll meet you in the next zone very very soon x

Back