Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Lost 3lbs today taking me to 11st 3lbs. Nearly to the 10's x

Ooh looks like a good bunch of us can slip through next week!! Don't focus on the one 'bad day' as I promise it's not ever as devastating as you think when you are 150% the other 6 days of the week =)

Oh DD, same thing happened to me. 2lbs back on so back up to 11st11lbs. Gutted! Let's get back on food optimimising 100%! New start

Well done everyone who is close to the 11 stone-to-ten barrier. It's so temptingly close, isn't it? I am SO motivated now to get another 2lbs off! Well, 2.5 really to get down below 11.... :p

I'm 10.12, can I join you all, ?
Really need motivation
30 in 8 weeks and having a midlife crisis then out my fab shorts on to find they where waaaaaaay too tight! Boooooo
What diet is everyone following ATM?

Love Mrs p

I'm doing 5:2 fasting and calorie counting on the other days. I allow myself 1200 calories per day but work it out over the week.... 7 x 1200 = 8400. Less the 500 I'm allowed on each of my fasting days = 7400 and divide this by 5, the number of days I can eat normally = 1480. I log all my food and exercise into MFP and make sure that regardless of how much I've exercised, I eat less than 1480 calories daily. Only started doing this recently and it seems to be working. Prior to that I was doing 5:2 and SW on my eating days.

1lb off, only the little sod that jumped on board last week though. getting rather fed up of the scales only showing 11st 5 as my lowest weight this month, I shall keep doing what i'm doing though and eventually my body will get the idea! (and I write everything down so I know i'm doing ok but grrrr I want results dammit!!! lol) have a good week and wi and hopefully next week I can turn my frown upside down :sigh:

I've had a bad weekend :( eaten lots of wrong foods and drank wine :( I'm disappointed with myself as I've been really good on this diet so far. Going to try and get back on track starting right now. Going swimming and will have a sensible tea
I hope everyone is doing better than I am xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've had a bad weekend :( eaten lots of wrong foods and drank wine :( I'm disappointed with myself as I've been really good on this diet so far. Going to try and get back on track starting right now. Going swimming and will have a sensible tea
I hope everyone is doing better than I am xx

everyone has a bad day/week the trick is to carry on and not let it get you down.

1lb off, only the little sod that jumped on board last week though. getting rather fed up of the scales only showing 11st 5 as my lowest weight this month, I shall keep doing what i'm doing though and eventually my body will get the idea! (and I write everything down so I know i'm doing ok but grrrr I want results dammit!!! lol) have a good week and wi and hopefully next week I can turn my frown upside down :sigh:

Maybe the trick your body needs is changing one of your routines. I have beenoff SW for a while and now I am back on it, what ihave changed is using my HE for toast with ohillyin the evening. I used to use em on alpen light bars duringbthe day when I felt like a dnack but use fruit for that now. Eventhough I have only back on it for a weeknow, it seems to do the trick for me as I feel less like naughty things in the evening now....just trying to think here with you x you will get there hun x

Thank you. I'm back on it today having cheated all weekend. Hopefully I can stick with it and carry on. How is everyone today? I've posted in a few threads but seem to get ignored apart from in this one...... Not sure why, I'm a really nice person haha
Have a good day peeps x

Back