Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Managed, eventually, to get under the elusive 11 and a half stone mark on Friday. So chuffed. Now to get past that 11 stone mark xx

Thank you. I'm back on it today having cheated all weekend. Hopefully I can stick with it and carry on. How is everyone today? I've posted in a few threads but seem to get ignored apart from in this one...... Not sure why, I'm a really nice person haha
Have a good day peeps x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Everyone needs a weekend off now and then! I weigh on a Saturday morning so I can have a treat on a sat night and have the week to make up for it.

Thank you Sara, my wi is wed eve so I have 3 days to get back on track!
Well done Jessy x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I totally knuckled down this week after two weeks of gains I was at risk of going up to the next bracket!! But I lost 3.5lbs so steady into this bracket at 11.9.
3lbs to lose to get my stone award then another huge push to get down to the 10's

So I totally knuckled down this week after two weeks of gains I was at risk of going up to the next bracket!! But I lost 3.5lbs so steady into this bracket at 11.9.
3lbs to lose to get my stone award then another huge push to get down to the 10's

Well done.

Wahoooo lost 1lb so I'm now 10 stone 13 1/2lb! Lol. Yay I'm outta here and only 9 1/2lb to lose to target! Bye bye =)

Wahoooo lost 1lb so I'm now 10 stone 13 1/2lb! Lol. Yay I'm outta here and only 9 1/2lb to lose to target! Bye bye =)

Well done!!! Hope to see you soon. I've got a bit to go but in the right frame of mind to get it done!

You'll be in the 10s before you know it! Still have to pinch myself to remember I was half way in the 14s when I started 7 months ago. It can be done! =)

So close now.... 11.0 and a damned 3/8ths!!!! :p Just need to get half a pound off... even if it registers 10.13 and 7/8ths! lol

Hiya everyone, I am joining this thread! Was so close to being in the 10's a couple of weeks ago and after 2 bad weeks went back up to 11 6, so trying to get back on track and tomorrow is weigh in.

Hiya everyone, I am joining this thread! Was so close to being in the 10's a couple of weeks ago and after 2 bad weeks went back up to 11 6, so trying to get back on track and tomorrow is weigh in.

Fingers crossed for you xx

Well a pound on taking me to 11 4 had a night out so know where it's come from but frustrating!!

Up 1lb this morning :( feeling rubbish. I haven't eaten amazingly well but within my syns and I've been to the gym 3 times. I do wonder if my naughty eat what we want weekend was a bit too naughty
xx

:D I've had a crackin' week! Lost 3.5lbs which puts me down at 10.12. and 7/8ths! :D So I guess I can join the "Tens to Nines" thread now.....

Back