Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

:D I've had a crackin' week! Lost 3.5lbs which puts me down at 10.12. and 7/8ths! :D So I guess I can join the "Tens to Nines" thread now.....

Woohoo well done!!!

Well done Domane, how did you manage that? I can't seem to crack it at all :( x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Domane, how did you manage that? I can't seem to crack it at all :( x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I second that.. please share what you have been doing this week!

sts this week, it's star week so not too annoyed but really need those numbers to change next wi, have a good week and wi everyone :)

Sts again this week.. :( anybody have any ideas on how to boost my body so I at least go back to losing 1 pound a week?? I drink 2 litres of water a day, take green tea tablets, stay within my syns, and have been following red days but moved over to extra easy on Friday. . Feeling a bit disheartened today. :/

Hope you all have had a bit more success this week.

Nic
X

Sts again this week.. :( anybody have any ideas on how to boost my body so I at least go back to losing 1 pound a week?? I drink 2 litres of water a day, take green tea tablets, stay within my syns, and have been following red days but moved over to extra easy on Friday. . Feeling a bit disheartened today. :/

Hope you all have had a bit more success this week.

Nic
X

Oh yellow turtle I feel your pain! You are almost the same height and weight as me now aiming for the same target. I have found that my losses are slowing now, but over the month I am still losing even if it is only a couple of pounds. So I just try and focus on that. The other thing is you could try success express for a bit, or change what you use your syns and bs on, I think I am going to try the second option as se seems too much like a diet for me! Good luck am sure that I will see you in the 10s soon

Oh yellow turtle I feel your pain! You are almost the same height and weight as me now aiming for the same target. I have found that my losses are slowing now, but over the month I am still losing even if it is only a couple of pounds. So I just try and focus on that. The other thing is you could try success express for a bit, or change what you use your syns and bs on, I think I am going to try the second option as se seems too much like a diet for me! Good luck am sure that I will see you in the 10s soon

Hey :)

Thanks for your message! Its good to know there is others out there who can empathise. . Its so frustrating at times! I know I am doing it for the right reasons.. but sometimes I just want to stop thinking and enjoy for a day..

Is success express where you have 2 super speed foods and 8 superfree each day?

Nic
X

Hi se is where you have 1/3 free and 2/3 free on each meals, two a choices, 2 b choices still 15 syns but if something has different syns on different day you have to take the highest syn value. There is a sticky on it which explains it better I am sure!

Hi se is where you have 1/3 free and 2/3 free on each meals, two a choices, 2 b choices still 15 syns but if something has different syns on different day you have to take the highest syn value. There is a sticky on it which explains it better I am sure!

Thanks for this! :) I am just off for my first long walk in ages, have decided that I need to add in exercise.. I have tried everything else for a boost so it must be exercise that is needed!!! Hope you've had a good day :)

Nic
Xx

I am between 11st 7 & 11st 8 each week so i will get to 11 eventually

showing 11st 7.5lbs today so lets hope i can get a wee loss this week :)

Morning all :) the scales have shown 11.0.4 both today and yesterday so this week might be the turn around I need from my last few sts weeks!!

Morning! 3 off today! Taking me to 11 st 1 so close now...

Finally a loss. 1.5lbs off for me this week, so down to 11st 7.5lbs. It doesn't sound like much but I am thrilled. That's 10lbs off for me so far. Surely my clothes will get looser soon??

Back