Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Finally a loss. 1.5lbs off for me this week, so down to 11st 7.5lbs. It doesn't sound like much but I am thrilled. That's 10lbs off for me so far. Surely my clothes will get looser soon??

That's brilliant!! Well done your clothes will definetiy start getting looser after I lost my first stone I started really noticing it !! Just now though. I'm a bit stuck I'm sitting at 11st 5lbs and really struggling!! :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's brilliant!! Well done your clothes will definetiy start getting looser after I lost my first stone I started really noticing it !! Just now though. I'm a bit stuck I'm sitting at 11st 5lbs and really struggling!! :( x

Totally empathasising with you on these numbers! I felt like my scales were designed only to show 11st blooming 5lb! (mind you in January when they were 2 stone heavier those numbers would have thrilled me :D) A whole month of yo-yoing around that number has been bugging me. You've just got to keep on track and know they will budge. A cheeky look on the scales showed 11st 3lb this morning and even if it doesn't mean a definite loss on my Sunday WI it does mean my neighbours won't need to run for cover as I will not be hurling the scales out the window with choice expletives to see it off any more. Scales you are forgiven. Come on guys we can do this!

Hi all

I'm in the 3rd week of SW and love the EE plan so much freedom!!

My starting weight was 11.4 1/2 (biggest I've ever been) since my wedding just over a year ago I've put on almost a stone :(

1st week was fab and I lost 4lbs yay!! But had a ill holibob last week but I still managed 1.5 off which shocked me, I honestly thought she said 1.5 on when I was weighed haha

I've set myself a goal of 18lbs off to take me to 9.9 but I know from previous experience with WW as soon as I go under 10 I will struggle.

Good luck to you all and any tips much appreciated! Have a great week xxx

Lost 2lbs today :D chuffed as means I've lost the 1lb I put on last week plus another :) Now 11st 5lbs! Want to do 11 3lbs next week xx

Hi all

I'm in the 3rd week of SW and love the EE plan so much freedom!!

My starting weight was 11.4 1/2 (biggest I've ever been) since my wedding just over a year ago I've put on almost a stone :(

1st week was fab and I lost 4lbs yay!! But had a ill holibob last week but I still managed 1.5 off which shocked me, I honestly thought she said 1.5 on when I was weighed haha

I've set myself a goal of 18lbs off to take me to 9.9 but I know from previous experience with WW as soon as I go under 10 I will struggle.

Good luck to you all and any tips much appreciated! Have a great week xxx

Well done on your losses so far :) sounds like you are doing great. Don't worry too much ATM about it steadying out - it might do but any losses however small are positive!

I always have fruit on me just in case I'm tempted by something sweet!

xxxx

Totally empathasising with you on these numbers! I felt like my scales were designed only to show 11st blooming 5lb! (mind you in January when they were 2 stone heavier those numbers would have thrilled me :D) A whole month of yo-yoing around that number has been bugging me. You've just got to keep on track and know they will budge. A cheeky look on the scales showed 11st 3lb this morning and even if it doesn't mean a definite loss on my Sunday WI it does mean my neighbours won't need to run for cover as I will not be hurling the scales out the window with choice expletives to see it off any more. Scales you are forgiven. Come on guys we can do this!

I love the idea of throwing the scales out the window come tuesday ill let use know if it happens :). X

Cheeky weigh im this morning. . 10 stone 13 pounds!!! I am officially back in the 10s!! :D so happy as I have worked bloody hard this week to shift it after sts for a few weeks :)

Cheeky weigh im this morning. . 10 stone 13 pounds!!! I am officially back in the 10s!! :D so happy as I have worked bloody hard this week to shift it after sts for a few weeks :)

Well done! That is brilliant news!

Lost 1lb to take me to 11st 4lbs, a loss finally taking me under the 11st 5lb mark :D lots going on next week so just need to keep focused and hopefully I'm over the plateau. Have a great week and WI guys :)

Hellooooo, can I come in? haha :)

I'm 11st 11, and my goal is 8st, so got a way to go yet :)

Have had an OK week, a bit more chocolate than I'd like, but other than that, I've done alright. We'll see on Wednesday night when I WI. Don't think it'll be another 5lb loss like last week though haha!

Havinv an of day today ladies and feeling like im never going to get to my ten stone target :( getting weighed tomorrow and i just feel disheartened about it all!! X

Back