Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

You will do it, stay positive! How did the weigh in go?

xx

Hello :) so t was a good day all round!! 3lbs of!!! 2.5 until um out the 11's!!! Treating myself to a takeaway tonight but then on the plan 100 percent te rest of the week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :) so t was a good day all round!! 3lbs of!!! 2.5 until um out the 11's!!! Treating myself to a takeaway tonight but then on the plan 100 percent te rest of the week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

whoop whoop, well done.

Well done!

Hi all I'm new here so hope you don't mind me joining you. At the mo I'm 11st 8 3/4lb and wantto get to 9 1/2 eventually, but a little at a time eh? I would be happy to see 10st on the scales :)

Hi all I'm new here so hope you don't mind me joining you. At the mo I'm 11st 8 3/4lb and wantto get to 9 1/2 eventually, but a little at a time eh? I would be happy to see 10st on the scales :)

Hi Maggie :) Keep going; i was 11st 8 a few weeks ago and now 11st 5 and pushing towards the 10s! We can do this! xxxx

Went up to 11st1.5 tonight half on as its time of the month. May be sticking around here for a while as going on holiday for two weeks now!

Lost 1lb today woop 1/2 stone award :D
1st 4lbs to go
*yay*

xxxx

Thanks Jessy I'm determind to do it this time. So glad I found this forum :)

You will do it! :) Yeah it's great isn't it xxxx

Wowser, you're all doing really well. I'm back from my hols and straight back on plan. I hope I've not done too much damage while I've been away. Wi wed so we'll see :/

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well hello
i'm in the next stone zone JUST - weighed in at 11st 13.5lb
x

Really hope that i can maintain this week as was getting nearer the 10s then had a binge weekend!
xx

Well I had a green day yesterday just for a change - made the campfire casserole out of the latest magazine! Lots of beans in it -toot toot! Lol very tasty though!
having an EE day today so will finish that off for lunch with salad
got a chicken curry in the slow cooker for dinner which I will probably have with frozen veg instead of rice to try to increase my superfree food! Would that be ok do you think?
x

Well I had a green day yesterday just for a change - made the campfire casserole out of the latest magazine! Lots of beans in it -toot toot! Lol very tasty though!
having an EE day today so will finish that off for lunch with salad
got a chicken curry in the slow cooker for dinner which I will probably have with frozen veg instead of rice to try to increase my superfree food! Would that be ok do you think?
x

Hi hun

That sounds good to me :) Of course you could have a little bit of rice to pad it out if needs be as it is free, but personally I think more curry and more veg is perfect!

How did you make the curry? I really want to make one, and just bought a slow cooker

xxxx

Back