Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi hun

That sounds good to me :) Of course you could have a little bit of rice to pad it out if needs be as it is free, but personally I think more curry and more veg is perfect!

How did you make the curry? I really want to make one, and just bought a slow cooker

xxxx

Well that curry was gorgeous! It was chicken breasts, lightly browned then I added onion, aubergine, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, tin of tomatoes, stock and then garlic, ginger, curry powder, chilli, turmeric! Left it all day and voila yum yum!
Had a little brown rice and some frozen green beans to bulk it out!

just had some lovely strawbs and fat free Greek yogurt and cinnamon

full now!,xxx

Well that curry was gorgeous! It was chicken breasts, lightly browned then I added onion, aubergine, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, tin of tomatoes, stock and then garlic, ginger, curry powder, chilli, turmeric! Left it all day and voila yum yum!

full now!,xxx

Sounds scrummy.

full now!,xxx

curry sounds gorgeous going to try it on sat for our fakeaway - will let you know how it goes :)

thanks honey for the recipe

xxxx

curry sounds gorgeous going to try it on sat for our fakeaway - will let you know how it goes :)

xxxx
It was lovely!
I followed a recipe for lamb rogan josh for the spice mix and it worked well. Love using my slow cooker for dinners - e house smells lovely all day! Lol x

Woop I managed to sts this week, was so worried I would put on! :) small victory

Well dome Jessy x

Just enjoying my brekkie of sweetened cous cous with cinnamon, nectarine, grapes, melon and apricot with Greek fat free yogurt - lovely! Not had sweetened CC before but will be having it again! :)

lunch will be out and about as going to Cambridge for a look in Debenhams! Dinner is going to be paprika pork from the latest magazine with extra veg and cubed roast potatoes!
Need more strawberries today - have run out!
x

Just enjoying my brekkie of sweetened cous cous with cinnamon, nectarine, grapes, melon and apricot with Greek fat free yogurt - lovely! Not had sweetened CC before but will be having it again! :)

lunch will be out and about as going to Cambridge for a look in Debenhams! Dinner is going to be paprika pork from the latest magazine with extra veg and cubed roast potatoes!
Need more strawberries today - have run out!
x

OOh the paprika pork sounds lovely :)

xx

I just don't seem to be able to get out of the 11s, I just feel as if I have been in them forever!

Well paprika pork didn't happen but instead we had Turkish takeaway which is fairly good SW wise! Grilled chicken pieces with rice and salad with chilli sauce and garlic sauce so that's my lot for the day!
Had jacket potatoes at lunch with baked beans and tuna and sweetcorn with a bit of salad. Then had 6 marshmallows (6 syns!)
feeling deflated tonight ..... Tired I think x

boom boom boom, another one bites the dust :D now weighing in at 11st 3lb (had a 3lb gain last week after a week off plan while on holiday but 4lb off this week after getting right back on it if that makes sense) and the fact it's star week makes it all the better :) well done to everyone who's been losing well, welcome to the new arrivals and good luck to all for their WI and week ahead.

Oh but I did have the paprika pork last night for dinner with cabbage and cous cous! LOl it was delissimo!

Struggling a bit this week......
chocolate has crept in to my plan....trying to eat it responsibly but to be honest I could scoff the lot!! (But I haven't!)
keep thinking if I am going to be a consultant then I need to be a role model.... Hope that helps my mindset!
have a good day
have WI tomorrow morning 1st thing so hope I have not sabotaged my efforts this week
x

xxxx

I tried a similar one to this on Sat but did it with lamb, and very scrummy :)

xxxx

Struggling a bit this week......
chocolate has crept in to my plan....trying to eat it responsibly but to be honest I could scoff the lot!! (But I haven't!)
keep thinking if I am going to be a consultant then I need to be a role model.... Hope that helps my mindset!
have a good day
have WI tomorrow morning 1st thing so hope I have not sabotaged my efforts this week
x

Sometimes it is harder than usual, but just have chocolate within the syns and you will be fine :) Chocolate will always be my weakness but when I have it now I enjoy it more

xxxx

Well I put on 1lb so back up into the 12's so I must love and leave you for this week folks :-( see you soon I hope!! Xx
Thanks for support

Thanks for support but I've gone up into the 12's again so bye for now & hope to see you very soon x

Eek, 3.5lb off last night taking me from 12st 1.5lb to 11st 12lb!! This is the lowest I have ever been. I've always struggled to break below that 12st bracket. Exciting stuff!!

12.5lb to go until the 10's. Onwards and downwards ;)

Back