Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Eek, 3.5lb off last night taking me from 12st 1.5lb to 11st 12lb!! This is the lowest I have ever been. I've always struggled to break below that 12st bracket. Exciting stuff!!

12.5lb to go until the 10's. Onwards and downwards ;)

Very exciting! Well done you! :D xxxx

So i haven't been on here for ages - so busy with work and then a weeks holiday.

I've missed my class for three weeks now (two planned misses) and one as i couldn't get there on Tuesday. Startung to think i might just do the plan from home as i find the class a bit annoying. I hate hearing about people who eat a load of crap and still lose weight when i try hard and it just comes off slowly.

Anyway since my last weigh in i have put on half a pound (which i was expecting more gain) so now sitting at 11st10.5lbs.

Am hoping i am able to stick to the plan not goin to class - how are others that dont go to class do?

So i haven't been on here for ages - so busy with work and then a weeks holiday.

I've missed my class for three weeks now (two planned misses) and one as i couldn't get there on Tuesday. Startung to think i might just do the plan from home as i find the class a bit annoying. I hate hearing about people who eat a load of crap and still lose weight when i try hard and it just comes off slowly.

Anyway since my last weigh in i have put on half a pound (which i was expecting more gain) so now sitting at 11st10.5lbs.

Am hoping i am able to stick to the plan not goin to class - how are others that dont go to class do?

I think half a pound in 3 weeks is really good. I know if I hadn't been to group for 3 weeks I would have gone off the rails! And I guess that answers your second question - I couldn't do this without group. I just find that group motivates me and I always leave with loads of fresh ideas. Everyone is different though, and I know some people have equally good successes doing it themselves from home. I guess it depends what your willpower is like - the thought of being weighed by someone else each week is usually enough to keep me in line. I find it embarrassing going to group and having gain after gain. But I think I would be a little more lax at home. I guess the only way to figure it out is to probably try it. If you find you can't stick to it from home or it isn't working, you could always go back to group x

Well I weigh myself every Sunday then write the results down and post on here, I write everything I eat down in an exercise book (a page per day) to keep an eye on syns and to ensure I get my healthy extras as well as being able to look back at what I was eating on good loss weeks. I subscribe to the Slimming World magazine for new ideas as well as looking on here. I think the classes are worth it if you stay and get the most for your money but I can't understand why people pay for someone just to weigh them then leave. I've being following the plan since January and have lost 30lbs (and saved a fortune from not going to a class). As long as you really want to do it I don't think it matters which you do as long as you feel you've got enough willpower and support :)

Hi all - I finally made it into the 11's!! I'm only half a pound under 12 stone but I made it! Here's to a our journey into the 10's! :)

a STS this week so still 11st 3lb which i'm ok with, was 100% on plan and am feeling really positive. I wore a pair of jeans last night I hadn't been able to wear in well over a year so I can tell even when the numbers haven't changed my body is :) hope you all have a fabulous week and WI!

a STS this week so still 11st 3lb which i'm ok with, was 100% on plan and am feeling really positive. I wore a pair of jeans last night I hadn't been able to wear in well over a year so I can tell even when the numbers haven't changed my body is :) hope you all have a fabulous week and WI!

Body shape changes are just as important- who would want to be a 10 stone elephant! Well done.

Lost 2lbs this week, that takes me back to 11.3 which means I have lost all my birthday weight. I can't wait to be back in the 10s

Whoop whoop lost 1.5 this week so I'm back in the 11stone zone!
I am determined to stay in this zone and not jump up out of it now!
xx

Another 2lbs off today!! I'm now 11.11.5 and sooo happy! I have two weigh ins before my birthday and would really like to get down to 11.8 by then - give a a bit of breathing room to enjoy some cake without worrying about seeing the dreaded 12 again!!

Well ladies I am back. I've been off track for over a month but I'm still in the 11's (only just). So here's to getting back on track. So far so good :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Stayed the same this week but put that down to wearing jeans instead of lighter cut offs! So aiming for 2 off by next week!

Whoop whoop lost 1.5 this week so I'm back in the 11stone zone!
I am determined to stay in this zone and not jump up out of it now!
xx

Yay well done and welcome back :)

xxxx

Back