Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Stayed the same this week but put that down to wearing jeans instead of lighter cut offs! So aiming for 2 off by next week!

and just noticed this about being a consultant - when did you find out? :)
xxxx

Found out last Friday !! Have my pre- training mtg mid October and HQ training 1st&2nd November

Found out last Friday !! Have my pre- training mtg mid October and HQ training 1st&2nd November

Well done you :) Exciting!! xx

Nope, to be honest I don't have the time. However it does sound good. I think my OH would be better at it than me :)

It is such a good thing to do though and I know I would enjoy it if i did t

xxxx

Hi everyone! Can I join in? Weighed in this morning at 11st 13.5lbs so I've just squeezed in :)
Welcome Alice_ellie xx you're well and truly in the zone now xx

I got weighed this morning :) lost 2lbs!

Happy! Now 11st 3lbs

xxxx

I got weighed this morning :) lost 2lbs! Happy! Now 11st 3lbs xxxx

Whoop whoop Jessy! Well done you!
I have lost the plot a bit this afternoon by making some tiny orange biscuits as I was practicing making my baby boy's birthday cake - a rainbow layered sponge cake - the cake layers are still in tact but the biscuits have started to reduce in numbers!!!!! Tut

Xx

Got weighed today and its 4.5lbs off for me. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How do people manage to lose 4+lbs??
I only lost 4lb when I did Fast forward for 5 days out of 7! Lol
Top tips please
X

Top tips please
X

Hi I've lost 5.5 lbs in 1 week before. I know different things work for different people but here's what I did that week. Drank like fish to water 3 to 4 L a day. Alternated the plans 3 green 4 red. Ate lots of steamed fish on red days. Kept syns between 5-10. Lots of fruit and veg in every meal and finally body magic, 3 to 4 times a week at the gym, that's all :D. And I haven't been as good since but still losing ! lol :p

Kay xx

Top tips please
X

I've never lost so much in 1 week on this plan lol. I've been off plan for 1 month so thats probably why I lost so much. Lets see what happens next week.

I've never lost so much in 1 week on this plan lol. I've been off plan for 1 month so thats probably why I lost so much. Lets see what happens next week.

:D well the numbers might just move for me next week then after the 2 massive (no exaggeration) chunks of cake I had last night to celebrate yet another star week! I've actually had very top end syns every day this week and over a couple of times, last night being the 80-90 syn jackpot! so I could actually have accepted a gain yet those familiar numbers were staring back at me, 11st 3lbs for the 4th week in a row. Just need to keep my fingers crossed if they change next week it's to a 2 on the end not a 4 (or more :eek:). Have a great WI and week guys and well done for all the losses!

:D well the numbers might just move for me next week then after the 2 massive (no exaggeration) chunks of cake I had last night to celebrate yet another star week! I've actually had very top end syns every day this week and over a couple of times, last night being the 80-90 syn jackpot! so I could actually have accepted a gain yet those familiar numbers were staring back at me, 11st 3lbs for the 4th week in a row. Just need to keep my fingers crossed if they change next week it's to a 2 on the end not a 4 (or more :eek:). Have a great WI and week guys and well done for all the losses!

Awww don't worry hun and just get back on track and don't go off plan for a month and put on a stone like I almost did lol. Its sooo hard on star week though. I find chocolate is so comforting around this time lol.

I fear I won't be in this stone zone tomorrow when I get weighed :-(
Eaten far to much non SW style food this weekend .... Back on track today!! Too late I think xx

Back