Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I fear I won't be in this stone zone tomorrow when I get weighed :-(
Eaten far to much non SW style food this weekend .... Back on track today!! Too late I think xx

How did it go?

xxxx

How did it go? xxxx

Hi jessy
I stayed the same again by some miracle - well I did go back to wearing cut off lighter trousers instead of jeans and on Monday I mainly ate speed soup and fruit!!! Lol

Feel more focused this week! Food diary in hand and well under way!

How r u doing? X

Yay good :) it will definitely be because of the food not the jeans ;) hehe
Things are going quite well ty. I managed just 4 syns yesterday and hopefully can keep today's at 5!

Would be happy if I lose 1lb on Friday but more would be fab (though an averagely naughty weekend will probably prevent that) xxxx

So disappointed. Gained 2lbs this weigh in. so in the five weeks I have been doing slimming world I have lost a grand total of 0.5lbs. Whoop whoop :( I tried so hard this week. All for nothing.

So disappointed. Gained 2lbs this weigh in. so in the five weeks I have been doing slimming world I have lost a grand total of 0.5lbs. Whoop whoop :( I tried so hard this week. All for nothing.

You need to get your consultant to check your food diary. If you're following the plan 100% then you should have lost more. Probably got some hidden syns

Aww, I really feel for you.
That happened to me the first time I did slimming world so I only stuck it for 3 weeks.
Now I am back and doing it properly.
That's a great idea that has been suggested - to give your consultant your food diary.
Maybe you could post what you are eating on here to get some help. Or we could post what we are eating and you could have a look.
Maybe we could do a week eating exactly the same things and see what happens.

Kate :) just keep swimming :) xx

One pound of so now11st 4 gutted as was so close before my holiday

Another STS (5th week in a row at 11st 3lb) but I seriously don't deserve it, I've been way over syns most days and eating a lot of rubbish (stressful times but I wish I was the sort to exercise and not eat junk!). I think because I've not eaten a lot of 'proper' food on those days it might be why I stayed the same. Yesterday was much better, still used 15 syns but that seemed low in comparison! I've got lots of lovely fruit and veg in now though and will try really hard this week to get my head back in the game and my fingers off the junk! Hope everyone has a great week and WI and welcome to the new arrivals :)

One pound of so now11st 4 gutted as was so close before my holiday

Well hopefully you had an awesome holiday which should make those 3lb that are upsetting you really quite insignificant when you look at your overall achievement. Your body has shrunk by over 25%!!! you're almost at your goal BMI! You have proved you're amazing and those 3 little pounds are not worth forgetting that. People like you inspire me to keep going even when I've had a bad week because I think if they can do it I will keep trying. So chin up and kick ass! :D You can and you will succeed!

It's horrible when you just can't figure out why the weight won't shift, try to keep going and hopefully by now you've had some help from your consultant or if doing it at home have sussed what's not working for you. Have you tried measuring yourself too? maybe the numbers on the scales aren't shifting but your measurements might be? well done for continuing to stick at it anyway regardless of the wretched scales :)

I've been dithering about for almost 6 weeks. I have frequent star weeks - more like star 10-12 day cycles! So am on an emotional bloaty rollercoaster. Added to that a stessful jos and trigger-happy IBS, I have literally lost & gained the same blummin 2lbs for the last 6 wks! So I decided the best way to tackle this was to sulk and eat lasagne, rather than to try Success Express as recommended by my consultant :eek:
I've got a grip over the last 19 days and have now got back to my SW lowest, and I mean business!
I'm scoffing my superfree, minding my syns and drinking pints. We'll see what WI brings, but a little is ok as long as it goes in the right direction overall. I don't lose halfma stone a week, so there is no point setting my expectations too high and getting dispirited. Slow and steady wins the race:p
From my Android Tablet, with added typos.

I've been dithering about for almost 6 weeks. I have frequent star weeks - more like star 10-12 day cycles! So am on an emotional bloaty rollercoaster. Added to that a stessful jos and trigger-happy IBS, I have literally lost & gained the same blummin 2lbs for the last 6 wks! So I decided the best way to tackle this was to sulk and eat lasagne, rather than to try Success Express as recommended by my consultant :eek:
I've got a grip over the last 19 days and have now got back to my SW lowest, and I mean business!
I'm scoffing my superfree, minding my syns and drinking pints. We'll see what WI brings, but a little is ok as long as it goes in the right direction overall. I don't lose halfma stone a week, so there is no point setting my expectations too high and getting dispirited. Slow and steady wins the race:p
From my Android Tablet, with added typos.

laughed at the lasagne versus success express! glad you seem to have your mojo back though :)

Well hopefully you had an awesome holiday which should make those 3lb that are upsetting you really quite insignificant when you look at your overall achievement. Your body has shrunk by over 25%!!! you're almost at your goal BMI! You have proved you're amazing and those 3 little pounds are not worth forgetting that. People like you inspire me to keep going even when I've had a bad week because I think if they can do it I will keep trying. So chin up and kick ass! :D You can and you will succeed!

Thanks littlemissripple, yes I did have a good holiday. Thanks for the reminder that they will go and they are a small part of my journey!

Woohoo got in to the 11 st bracket today by the skin of my teeth! 11st 13 1/2lb can't remember the last time I was 11st something! hope yous don't mind me joining! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done meme :) xxxx

Yay, back in the 11's as of last night!! I had gotten down to 11st 12lb but after a few gains I'd bobbed back up to 12st 3lb.

Anyway, after a 7lb (!!!) loss last night I am at my lowest ever weight of 11st 10lb - next stop, 10's :D

Thank you! More exited about Being in the "11 stone zone" than only having a pound till my 4 1/2 st award lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back