Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Yay, back in the 11's as of last night!! I had gotten down to 11st 12lb but after a few gains I'd bobbed back up to 12st 3lb.

Anyway, after a 7lb (!!!) loss last night I am at my lowest ever weight of 11st 10lb - next stop, 10's :D

Amazing loss! Secrets please x

Amazing loss! Secrets please x

No secrets - just stuck to plan 100% and counted every single Syn that crossed my lips. Gotta love SW!! :) x

Hi Everyone :)

Thought I'd say hi and join in if OK as I am currently 11.11. Have my WI later (although can't get to group today so am weighing at home) so may even be a little less by now (* week so I doubt much less!) :fingerscrossed:

Anyway hope everyone has a lovely day :D xx

Good luck with weigh in tonight Sam :) let us know how you get on! xx

Hi id love to join - currently 11st11.5lb and cant wait to get inot the 10s - heres to getting there together :D

well done everyone getting into the 11s

Finally back on track after 2/3 weeks of being a tad indulgent. I'm down to 11st 6.5lbs :) It's amazing how good it feels once you break that half pound barrier and get into the lower half of the stone x

Yay, back in the 11's as of last night!! I had gotten down to 11st 12lb but after a few gains I'd bobbed back up to 12st 3lb.

Anyway, after a 7lb (!!!) loss last night I am at my lowest ever weight of 11st 10lb - next stop, 10's :D

Whoop whoop!

amazing losses everyone! :)
Totally inspiring!

Kate :D

How are you doing Jessy? X

How are you doing Jessy? X

Hey honey I'm doing okay ty and you? I'm doing 7 days 100% plan because I maintained last week. Had an accidental blip last night where the sauce we used to cook in was synarific but I'm gonna be Good Friday to make up for it. Gonna weigh in officially tomorrow as usual but also weigh in Monday morning to see whether doing this for 7 days rather than the usual 4/5 works :)

Have you weighed in yet this week?

xxxx

Hey hey Jessy
i put on 1/2 this week so v disappointed but did eat out alot although i thought i was careful, but it wasn't the safe j pot and baked beans! Lol
so i'm trying red days and extra easy as usual week
need to concentrate!
xx

Don't worry about half honey it could well have been water weight so I'm sure you'll lose it next week

Yeah mixing it up is a good idea :) xxxx

Well done pink74 and sam_c. Sts this week so still 11 4 but celebrated my sons birthday so happy with that

Woop getting closer :) lost 1lb so now 11st 2lbs!! :D

1.5 off this week for me. No the 2lbs I gained but inhe right direction. Consultant has advised I increase my protein and reduce the rice and pasta, so will try that.

Back