Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

1.5 off this week for me. No the 2lbs I gained but inhe right direction. Consultant has advised I increase my protein and reduce the rice and pasta, so will try that.

Red days will help you do that hun xxxx

I've done 2 red days this week and on an extra easy day today.
Tomorrow will be tricky as I'm at the knitting & stitching show at Ally Pally for the day which I'm looking forward to but don't think eating us going to be very simple!! X

So excited for group this week!
the new magazine is out and I cant wait to get it! :)

Also, been super motivated this week, but am now worries because totm is coming! :(
Don't want to have a gain.
Anyone else gain at totm?

cheers all. K x

I haven't had a TOTM for months as I had been on the depo injection. Due one in a few days though and am concerned over a possible gain. Don't worry too much though, it'll only be water retention and will be gone in a matter or days.
To try to prevent it, drink plenty to flush yourself out xx

Subscribing to this... was 10st 6lbs in july then an incident happened at work and I went up 11st 11lbs im now 11st 8lbs only lost 3lbs in the last 7weeks been really messing around....

Feel on track now... :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't had a TOTM for months as I had been on the depo injection. Due one in a few days though and am concerned over a possible gain. Don't worry too much though, it'll only be water retention and will be gone in a matter or days.
To try to prevent it, drink plenty to flush yourself out xx

Thanks love!
good idea with the water. Will give it ago and let you know how I get on.
Weigh in is on Tuesday. When is yours?

:)

Subscribing to this... was 10st 6lbs in july then an incident happened at work and I went up 11st 11lbs im now 11st 8lbs only lost 3lbs in the last 7weeks been really messing around....

Feel on track now... :)

Your doing great!
:) you will be in the 10 stone bracket in no time.

:D x

Oh dear not going to be in this zone I fear tomorrow morning at WI!
Been trying and had 3 red days this week instead of all EE but somehow think I've put on at least 2lb which will take me over 12 again tut!
What am I doing?????? Sigh

Just seen this thread.

Lost a stone in a month or so previously before having a hiatus for 2 months. Weighed in last week and managed a maintain although I'm only just in the 11s.

Frustrating as a friend who goes to a different group weighs more than me but is in a smaller dress size. Stupid muffin top

Just seen this thread.

Lost a stone in a month or so previously before having a hiatus for 2 months. Weighed in last week and managed a maintain although I'm only just in the 11s.

Frustrating as a friend who goes to a different group weighs more than me but is in a smaller dress size. Stupid muffin top

Aaww, totally sympathise!!
But everyone is made up differently and has different body shapes. :)
Just focus on your own journey you will be fab!!

K x

Me :) I was 10.7 during the summer and managed to put on a stone very quickly! Devastated as I was so happy to be safely in the tens for so long! Oh well, I hope to get there again asap!

Oh dear not going to be in this zone I fear tomorrow morning at WI!
Been trying and had 3 red days this week instead of all EE but somehow think I've put on at least 2lb which will take me over 12 again tut!
What am I doing?????? Sigh

How did weigh in go Hun? Share your food diary on here, that's what I do, then you can get insight from people about how well you're sticking to plan xxxx

Hello Jessy
I lost 2.5lb so needn't have been so negative abt all my good food optimising after all!!
However, I am just making macaroons so everything could change! Lol xxx

Yay well done honey :D proud of you!!

Hopefully red days will work for me too :)

Macaroons nom nom nom :) xxxx

It's always nice when you expect a gain and get a loss :D Yay team!

Hello Jessy
I lost 2.5lb so needn't have been so negative abt all my good food optimising after all!!

Wooo well done!!!! X

Thanks folks!! Nice support here xxx

Hello Jessy

Woot woot!! Awesome!!! X

Hi guys, I've just weighed in at 11.12 so so happy to finally see the back of the 12's. I honestly can't imagine ever weighing in at 10-something, don't think I've been that light since school. I've lost 3stone so far, I'm starting to see things slowing down a bit, but I'm really keen for another stone off by Christmas. Hope you've all had a good weigh in this week :)

Back