Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Still stuck in the 11st at 11.3 :( was really hoping for a loss this week, but nope a stupid maintain xxxx

Lost 1lb this week now 11stone 11.5 lb :)

Still stuck in the 11st at 11.3 :( was really hoping for a loss this week, but nope a stupid maintain xxxx

Ah bet ur disappointed chuck - we'll see it as not a gain! You're doing fabulously!! X

Thanks Hun :) plus side is I meant to say 11.2 lol Hope you're having a good weekend xxxx

Well another loss this week of 1.5lb
delighted!

Hi ya! I've just fallen into 11s with a 1lb loss this week! 11st 13lbs! Would love a big push to get near bottom of 11s by Christmas!!!!! Hope everyone is having good weeks?

Hello everyone. I joined 15 weeks ago at 11st 11.5lb. I have been taking the scenic route but I'm now at 11st 2.5lb. Ideally I would like to be at my interim target of 10st 7lb by Christmas but I would settle for just being in the 10's by then.

Neonic we have very similar stats. I'm losing it slowly but getting there. I'd also love to be 10.7 by Christmas but as long as I'm in the 10s!! xx

Neonic we have very similar stats. I'm losing it slowly but getting there. I'd also love to be 10.7 by Christmas but as long as I'm in the 10s!! xx

Good luck Jessy! You know you can do that with SW! Xx

Good luck Jessy! You know you can do that with SW! Xx

I'm maintaining ATM though and up a lb this morning which I hope goes by tomorrow. These busy weekends are doing me. But I've got some damage control organised for this weekend! Honey come follow my diary cos we can chat more then :) xxxx

What's the thread for your diary Jessy? X

Back