Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Nooo put on 1lb! I need to get this sorted!

Started red days last week after 8 months off and piling back on weight. Really struggled with EE last time, nearly died jumping on the scales at high 11st 9.5lb but made up after losing 2.5lb in just one week on reds. And I had a few drinks over the weekend. Really want to be in 10s in 4 weeks (it'll be the first time in 2 years.)

:D We can do this!! X x

Sent from my HTC One XL using MiniMins.com mobile app

-3.5lbs tonight making me 11.6 :D x

Ahhhhhhhh dreaded weigh in tomorrow after a weeks holiday ..... Ah so nervous!

I weighed in on Monday after the weekend as usual to see what damage I did. And 10st 13lbs - a loss of 4lbs! I'm staying in this group cos it is not official weigh in until Friday but wow I hope it stays off!

xxxx

How do you guys cope with cravings? I'm starving. I forgot my breakfast and I'm stressed out at work which means I want crisps.
I've got the sw graph of my weight loss open and even given my purse to a colleague so I cant go the snack machine lol
Was thinking about going the shop to get an apple but I just dont trust myself :p
Desperately want to get into the 10s before christmas too. Bad day bad bad bad bad day

I try to always have an Allen light to havd to deal with sweet cravings as that's what I get most! But savoury cravings I find a rub it's and a wee bit of philli is good as it's v filling or the new Special K cracker crisps are pretty low in syns and have a great crunch and flavour! At home i keep a frittata type omelette in fridge packed with superfree stuff to use for quick lunches or snacks and often cooked skinless chicken drumsticks and lean ham! An apple would never satisfy my cravings!! I'd buy the apple, a cake and a bar of choc too!! That's why I try to be prepared with allowed snacks!

Should say ryvita with philli not rub!!!

haha thank you! it's totally crisps with me. not bothered with chocolate :D made it to group (maintain) then legged it home for a massive stir fry. now making a cuppa before having a flap jack square :D

hope everyone else did well

I am just over 11st I ain't sure how much as I want to loose I will just when I am happy and confident with my body!!! That is my main aim .. To be confident in the clothes I wear and when I see clothes on the hanger in a shop not to think it will make me look fat or show everything but to try it on and be happy with it!!!

My main pain is snacks like what to have on my break at work and like at home after tea!!! :S

I don't want to end up repeating food that way it will end up boring!!! Xxx

Snacks are a nightmare aren't they? I snack like crazy in work.

Feeling confident is a much better goal :) Personally I have no idea what weight I want to be but I have a picture of myself when I was clearly confident and happy and that's what I'm aiming for. I set myself small half stone goals and then look back at how far I've come. Seems a lot less daunting then having 'loose a billion stone' as a goal :p x

1lb off this week. I am gonna be in 11s forever!!!! Still 11st 12lb. Gonna fight hard this week for 2lbs off to get that 5st award!!!

Yay -6lbs this week so bye bye 11s hello 10s :)

I wish everyone the best of luck getting into the 10s and excited to see you there soon. Don't give up; I've been in the 11s for months, maintained between 11 2-3 last month, then a nice loss so it is achievable

lots of love xxxx

Well done Jessy. Hopefully I will be joining you soon. I was 11st 1lb on Monday. I'm not holding out much hope for this week but maybe the week after.

Yay see you there next week Neonic :) xx

Hiya can I join you peeps on here? I'm currently 11st 2.5 and am hoping to be in the 10's sooner rather than later!

Back