Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Ohh so close. Def next week for you !

Wow well done everyone hitting or inching closer :D

This week is going to be another terrible week. Can't seem to get my head on plan. I'm managing to behave myself in work and then mess it up which is the complete opposite of how I normally am. I've even been craving chocolate which is new.

Fingers crossed the scales are kind tonight. Suspect a gain tho :(

I've just managed to sneak in here tonight. I lost 3.5 lbs and now weigh 11st13.5 :)

Please can I join you? I'm on my second week and lost 1.5lb in my first week and due to weigh in again on Tuesday. I'm just finding my way around the site and found you!!

Please can I join you? I'm on my second week and lost 1.5lb in my first week and due to weigh in again on Tuesday. I'm just finding my way around the site and found you!!

Welcome!! Good luck with ur weightless!!!

2.5lbs off for me this morning, so am now 11st dead on!

I'm hoping for a good loss next week to see me in the tens!! Ooooohhhh exciting!

I'm going to have to say see you soon everyone. I lost 1lb this week taking me to 10st 13.5lb. Just snuck in there.
Hopefully you'll all join me in the other group soon rather than me coming back here.

Good luck everyone.xx

I'm going to have to say see you soon everyone. I lost 1lb this week taking me to 10st 13.5lb. Just snuck in there. Hopefully you'll all join me in the other group soon rather than me coming back here. Good luck everyone.xx

Wow well done!!!

Thanks willbeslimjen!

Neonic, well done! Hopefully I'll be joining you next week!

-1.5lb for me this week :) Feeling good at the moment, want to lose as much as possible to give me motivation to stick at it during the difficult weeks around Christmas!

Morning all.... It's weigh in day for me :eek: last week I was 11st 10.5lbs following a half pound gain (totm).... I had been hovering around the 12st mark for weeks and weeks, losing and gaining the same few pounds (grandma became ill and sadly passed away at the end of July)... But in the last few weeks I have started losing again and the last couple of days (yes I'm a serial weigher!) have shown a 2lbs loss!! (11st 8.5lbs :)) Fingers crossed they say the same this morning!! I weigh at home so I'll know in the next 10 mins or so! :eek: if that is what the scales say, then I'll only have 2.5lbs to go until I've lost 3 stone!! :)
Fingers crossed.... I'm off to weigh! Xxx

Morning all.... It's weigh in day for me :eek: last week I was 11st 10.5lbs following a half pound gain (totm).... I had been hovering around the 12st mark for weeks and weeks, losing and gaining the same few pounds (grandma became ill and sadly passed away at the end of July)... But in the last few weeks I have started losing again and the last couple of days (yes I'm a serial weigher!) have shown a 2lbs loss!! (11st 8.5lbs :)) Fingers crossed they say the same this morning!! I weigh at home so I'll know in the next 10 mins or so! :eek: if that is what the scales say, then I'll only have 2.5lbs to go until I've lost 3 stone!! :)
Fingers crossed.... I'm off to weigh! Xxx

I did it!! Whoop whoop! :):):):) 2lbs off :):):)

I lost 1.5lbs this week. That makes me now 11st12 :)

Back