Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'm at 11st 3.5lb now :) Pleased but had small losses for last 3 weeks so getting impatient as being very good following plan. I want the 10s by Xmas! x

Im exactly the same I weighed in today at 11st 3.5lb and feel like my losses arent showing how good im being
We will be in the tens by xmas :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey I am the same too and we are all the same height! I have felt like that for ages half on for me this week taking me to 11 3.5 have been good but it is star week. Hoping for the loss to show next week

Hi guys I've been lurking on this site for a while but only just got around to joining!can I join you please?i started calorie counting and then slimming world about 18 months ago and got myself firmly in the 10s but 6 months later I'm back at the top end of the 11s!!but I guess it's not back to the 12s or 13s and best to nip it in the bud now..onwards and downwards as they say!!x

Hey Everyone! When I weighed in today I'd lost 2 lbs, taking me to 11 stone 13 lbs! So here I am joining you!

Another step closer, 1.5lb loss today :)

Getting close to the magic 10!

1lb off for me :)

Ah at least you enjoyed it! Half off for me taking me to 11st 2

I'm interested I joined slimming world October 12 st 6lb now 11st 13.5lb love get in 10stone extra support be great.

Whoop whoop 1.5lb off 11st 6.5lb so in lower half of st! Getting there!! K

-2.5 lb this week, getting closer! I can't remember the last time I was 10 stone something! Xx

Hi all, WI last night put me at 11st 13.5lb - so chuffed have jumped groups! Am desperate to lose half a lb by next weds then will have lost a stone since I joined in October and that was my aim before Christmas! Am going to try and be good but it's so hard with it being Christmas! X

Back