Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Welcome Susie well done for coming to a new bracket. One off for me today so now 11 st 1.

It's taken me long enough. 6 months in and I have just got my 1st award bring me down to 11st 3lbs. Hopefully it won't take me another 6 months to make it into some new numbers!

From my Android Tablet, with added typos.

Hello I am new to this forum and new(ish) to slimming world. Started 6 weeks ago at 12 st 11lbs, have lost 12.5lbs so far taking me to 11 st 12.5lbs at the moment! Had a rubbish weigh in last week with only 0.5lb off, so hoping for a loss of maybe 2lbs this week to take me past the stone mark! :D

Tricky though with Christmas coming up!

I need to depart this group for a short while (I hope!) as gained 2lb this week taking me back to 12st 1.5lb. My own fault, bad choices made and too much cheese eaten. Not that it's likely to improve over Christmas but never mind! Hopefully see you soon! X

Hi everyone I'm 11st 5lbs but have my weigh in tonight after christmas so hoping not to be back in the 12st bracket. Can't wait to get in to the 10st bracket as this is the least I've weighed in 14 years.

Hello!

I was in the 10's but Christmas has put me back in the 11's!

Boooo!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Starting weight: 11st

Hi,

I have been kidding myself since falling ill with the Shingles in August, the weight has just come on me bad. I told myself that as I was nauseous constantly, and that eating seemed to ease it, I could just lose the weight when I recovered...it hasnt. I want to get down from 11st 7lb, which is the most I have ever weighed. I am really upset with my weight, it controls my whole being and self esteem.

Aww poor you Dreamer - I know exactly how you feel as my weight has come on due to having ME. I used to be able to exercise lots before so didn't really have to worry too much about what I ate. Now, I'm even gaining weight ON SW!! It's difficult being ill and keeping the diet etc under control but take 2014 as a fresh start, and best of luck to you x

Hello!

I was in the 10's but Christmas has put me back in the 11's!

Boooo!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Starting weight: 11st

Same here! Not for long though! xxxx

I am still in the 11's :/, hoping to be out of them some time this year :D

I am still in the 11's :/, hoping to be out of them some time this year :D

Ive just come into 11s and hope to be in the 10s by march xx

I've not been back to class yet since week before xmas when I got my 1 stone award, and I am just so terrified to find out how much I've put on!! Glad to see so many other people feeling positive, think I just need to face the fear!

I've not been back to class yet since week before xmas when I got my 1 stone award, and I am just so terrified to find out how much I've put on!! Glad to see so many other people feeling positive, think I just need to face the fear!

It is terrifying but just think it was xmas and if you cant indulge then, then when can ya hehe xx
Hold your head high, walk in and step on those scales. If you have gained then you know why anyway and get back to basics :D
Good luck and well done on losing a stone xx

After having lost 2 stone with SW years ago, I managed to hover around 10 and a half until over the past two years with Christmas, various holidays and generally eating rubbish I've crept up to 11 and a half. I've dug out my old books and am off to a class next week. Hopefully back in the 10s soon! Good luck everyone :D

Hi all, I've just restarted SW today after stopping 7 months ago after my wedding. I was down int he 10s but now well and truly back in the 11s and even a pound heavier than when I first started a year ago! Feeling very motivated and ready to lose before our belated honeymoon/first anniversary in May!

Hi all, I've just restarted SW today after stopping 7 months ago after my wedding. I was down int he 10s but now well and truly back in the 11s and even a pound heavier than when I first started a year ago! Feeling very motivated and ready to lose before our belated honeymoon/first anniversary in May!

Same here xx was just under 10st 12 months ago and piled it on lol xx now got 2st to lose to be weight i was when i got married. Our anniversary is april x

Same here xx was just under 10st 12 months ago and piled it on lol xx now got 2st to lose to be weight i was when i got married. Our anniversary is april x

Aww congratulations! It's so nice to know someone else is in the same position. I've had a great 7 months and don't regret it at all, I'm just ready to get the weight off again (and maybe a bit more) so I can feel comfortable and confident by the pool x

Back