Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Aww congratulations! It's so nice to know someone else is in the same position. I've had a great 7 months and don't regret it at all, I'm just ready to get the weight off again (and maybe a bit more) so I can feel comfortable and confident by the pool x

Thats exactly like me xx i enjoyed every minute but a Bit too much lol xx i hope i have another good loss this week x how u been getting on

Thats exactly like me xx i enjoyed every minute but a Bit too much lol xx i hope i have another good loss this week x how u been getting on

If you can't enjoy yourself when you get married when can you ;) I've only restarted today but been 100% on plan so hoping for a good loss this week. How are you doing? x

If you can't enjoy yourself when you get married when can you ;) I've only restarted today but been 100% on plan so hoping for a good loss this week. How are you doing? x

Very true hehe xx Its my second week and i lost 10lbs last week xx

Oh my god that is amazing. What did you do????? It took me 9weeks to get to 10lb lost. Bet I've put it all on again as well. :(

Went back to basics xx lots of superfree and coffee lol xx had between 5 & 10 syns a day xx

It is terrifying but just think it was xmas and if you cant indulge then, then when can ya hehe xx
Hold your head high, walk in and step on those scales. If you have gained then you know why anyway and get back to basics :D
Good luck and well done on losing a stone xx

Aw you're totally right! Just need to get on with it! Thank you ! Good luck this week xxx

Fingers crossed for you, that would be quite a fortnight! x

Im happy with just a pound but 4lbs would give me my stone award and closer to my club 10 award hehe xx

Aw you're totally right! Just need to get on with it! Thank you ! Good luck this week xxx

You are welcome xx I use to get really down when I gained but it did me no good and I ended up giving up so if I do this time im just gonna keep going xx Thank you for your well wishes and good luck to you too xx

Hey there. I started off at 14 stone 4. Now down to 11.5 hoping to pick my 3 stone award up next week. And carry on until about 10.7

Hey there. I started off at 14 stone 4. Now down to 11.5 hoping to pick my 3 stone award up next week. And carry on until about 10.7

Thats a fantastic weight loss so far xx good luck with rest of your journey xx

Well on my way back down after a good Christmas gain. Now 11st 4

Faced the dreaded post Christmas/New Year weigh in- 1.5lbs off ! A great start to the new year, takes me to 11st9.5lbs. A long way to go still but feeling positive at the moment as I was expecting a gain! :) Hope everyone else has a fabulous weigh in this week xxx

That's brilliant, well done!

Faced the dreaded post Christmas/New Year weigh in- 1.5lbs off ! A great start to the new year, takes me to 11st9.5lbs. A long way to go still but feeling positive at the moment as I was expecting a gain! :) Hope everyone else has a fabulous weigh in this week xxx

Amazing - especially over Christmas! Well done!

Back