Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Had my first weigh in and lost 4.5lbs which brings me to 11.11 hopefully get to 10s relatively quick xx

Well done! Hopefully we will all get into that 10s group soon! Good luck this week.

Thankyou how you getting on

First week back on plan, WI on Monday. Did have a sneaky peek this morning and seem to be about a pound down so fingers crossed!

I've had a great week and shifted 3lbs of my New Year hiccup. I am sooo close to my club 10 award and close to new numbers. I am even close to three new pairs of jeans I bought that I really want to fit! I need to stick to food optimising this week and just get it done! I am away with work and will miss class, but fingers crossed that I keep my head :)

From my Android Tablet, with added typos.

I put on 3.5lbs over Christmas but weighed in Monday and lost 2lbs, so hopefully it will be back off next week. I've got 7lbs till I'm in the 10's. can't remember how many years ago I weighed this weight, it's at least 14 years.

I put on 3.5lbs over Christmas but weighed in Monday and lost 2lbs, so hopefully it will be back off next week. I've got 7lbs till I'm in the 10's. can't remember how many years ago I weighed this weight, it's at least 14 years.

That's really good, well done on getting back on track so quickly! It's been a good few years since I've been in the 10s, probably the week I started uni was the first time and it's all gone up since then. Good luck for the coming week!

Evening all. Never thought I'd see myself here again but hi all.
I started my sw journey 3 years ago at 13 stone. I lost 3.5 stone but over the past year ive gained 2 stone back and I was up to 11 stone 10.5 when I rejoined in group last week.
Im totally back on it as im maid of honour in cyprus in 18 weeks.
I lost 6lb in my first week. Look forward to getting to know you all and moving down through the stones with you :)

6lbs gone..23lbs to go, 17 weigh ins :)

good stuff!

I started my sw journey 3 years ago at 13 stone. I lost 3.5 stone but over the past year ive gained 2 stone back and I was up to 11 stone 10.5 when I rejoined in group last week.
I lost 6lb in my first week. Look forward to getting to know you all and moving down through the stones with you :)

Nice to meet you and good luck with your journey. You know from last time you can do it!

Well Done everyone on your fabulous losses :D xx Pleased to report I've lost another 2lbs taking me to 11st 11lb hehe. Aiming for another 2lb next week to get my stone award :D xx

Well Done everyone on your fabulous losses :D xx Pleased to report I've lost another 2lbs taking me to 11st 11lb hehe. Aiming for another 2lb next week to get my stone award :D xx

That's brilliant, well done! Fingers crossed for your stone next week!

Congrats on the 6lb loss that's brilliant! Almost at your 1/2 stone award already :) Great to have a goal date to lose it by too, sure that will really motivate you x

Yay well done! Sure you can do it!!! x

Maybe lol i was naughty last Nite and gone and put a pound on lol never ever will i do it again lol

Back