Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi all, can I join??

I started SW 6 weeks ago at 11st 10lbs, down to 11st 3lbs now! I can't wait to get under 11, I'll do a little happy dance when I do :) I have been stuck above it for years! I have my WI on weds I, hoping for 2lbs this week! Although I did go out or a curry on Friday :S I'm hoping I didn't do to much damage!

Good luck everyone :)

Hi all, can I join??

I started SW 6 weeks ago at 11st 10lbs, down to 11st 3lbs now! I can't wait to get under 11, I'll do a little happy dance when I do :) I have been stuck above it for years! I have my WI on weds I, hoping for 2lbs this week! Although I did go out or a curry on Friday :S I'm hoping I didn't do to much damage!

Good luck everyone :)

Welcome! Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck this week! I have my WI tomorrow so hoping that being good all week will have paid off.

I'm very pleased to say I lost 4.5lb last week taking me to 11st 3.5 :D Very pleased and motivated for the coming week!

I've lost my christmas weight so back in the 10s, hope to see you lovely people there soon! xxxx

I've lost my christmas weight so back in the 10s, hope to see you lovely people there soon! xxxx

That's brilliant, well done! Hopefully see you there in the next couple of weeks!

First proper weigh in tonight - went to group for the first time last week and was 11st 6, most I have weighed ever. I am not that hopeful for a loss, I forgot about doing a food diary until Saturday, and I was too lazy to start then. I am finding the 15 syns thing hard, I work in a very boring job, and for me boring = false hunger xx

Have been up and down in this stone bracket for a little while now. My lowest ever weight is 11st 6.5lb which I reached just before Christmas.

Over Christmas and New Year I gained 7lb, taking me right back up to the top end of the stone bracket - 11st 13.5lb.

Since then I have lost 4lb and am now back to 11st 9.5lb. I am aiming to lose just 1lb per week, so based on that I am hoping to be out of the 11's and into the 10's in roughly 10 weeks time. Anything less than that will be a bonus!

Good luck everyone!

11st 4lb as of today I seem to have been on 11's forever!!! Still it will be a first in my adult life to make the 10's eventually!!!!

First proper weigh in tonight - went to group for the first time last week and was 11st 6, most I have weighed ever. I am not that hopeful for a loss, I forgot about doing a food diary until Saturday, and I was too lazy to start then. I am finding the 15 syns thing hard, I work in a very boring job, and for me boring = false hunger xx

Welcome and good luck this week! Myy old job was really boring at times and I suffered from false hunger too. I used to make sure I always had a glass of water on my desk and found if I had a pack of grapes then I was happy eating them because they were there and I didn't have to get up to get them. Is there anything like that you could try?

Have been up and down in this stone bracket for a little while now. My lowest ever weight is 11st 6.5lb which I reached just before Christmas.

Over Christmas and New Year I gained 7lb, taking me right back up to the top end of the stone bracket - 11st 13.5lb.

Since then I have lost 4lb and am now back to 11st 9.5lb. I am aiming to lose just 1lb per week, so based on that I am hoping to be out of the 11's and into the 10's in roughly 10 weeks time. Anything less than that will be a bonus!

Good luck everyone!

Love your pics, you look amazing!!

Back