Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

First proper weigh in tonight - went to group for the first time last week and was 11st 6, most I have weighed ever. I am not that hopeful for a loss, I forgot about doing a food diary until Saturday, and I was too lazy to start then. I am finding the 15 syns thing hard, I work in a very boring job, and for me boring = false hunger xx

Hiya! Ease yourself in gently- if you can't keep within your syns at the moment you could try having less and less syns each day until you are getting under 15 :) And when you get hungry try drinking water in case youre just dehydrated- I find that really helps, or snacking on fruit if you just need a bit of sugar to keep you going. Good luck, sure you will have a loss this week as you have already changed your diet! Just keep with it and you'll soon get into the swing of things:) xxx

Hi all!
New to this thread, weighed Monday at 11st5lb. First family holiday in June is my motivation! Hoping for a good loss next Monday wi!

This week is a new week x keep at it u will get there xx

Don't worry chick. Focus and try 100% this week. If your doing ee. Make sure you get that one third of a plate of super free with every meal x x
That all come off next week

Noticed your in South Yorkshire your not too far from me. I'm 20 mins from meadowHall x

11st 4lb as of today I seem to have been on 11's forever!!! Still it will be a first in my adult life to make the 10's eventually!!!!

I hovered around 11st 4lbs for ages then randomly lost a bulk of weight and got into the 10's - definitely achievable :) you can do it!! xx

I hovered around 11st 4lbs for ages then randomly lost a bulk of weight and got into the 10's - definitely achievable :) you can do it!! xx
Oh thank you!! I think with Christmas etc it just feels like an up hill battle now!!! Not that I put on over Christmas but I also didn't loose!!!!!! I'm having a big push this week. Only 1lb to my 5.5st award and I want go smash thro that and get moving towards my 6st award and final target!!

Hi I've just started my third week, lost 4lb the first week and 1lb this week, am now 11st 9lb..... doing sw myself at home, aiming to get to 9st 7lb. Hoping to get some motivation on here, good luck all xx

Oh thank you!! I think with Christmas etc it just feels like an up hill battle now!!! Not that I put on over Christmas but I also didn't loose!!!!!! I'm having a big push this week. Only 1lb to my 5.5st award and I want go smash thro that and get moving towards my 6st award and final target!!

You have done extremely well so far and be proud of that xx try varying your meals since u got stuck or Mix and match with red and green days x

Hi I've just started my third week, lost 4lb the first week and 1lb this week, am now 11st 9lb..... doing sw myself at home, aiming to get to 9st 7lb. Hoping to get some motivation on here, good luck all xx

Well done on your weight loss so far xx im currently 11st 11lb and want to get to 9st 12lb so we like twins lol

You have done extremely well so far and be proud of that xx try varying your meals since u got stuck or Mix and match with red and green days x
Yes I think switching my days is a good idea!! I never do green as I'm a bit of a carb monster and if given free reign in the carb kingdom would go mad but I def think a few red days could be the kick I need!! I've been trying to introduce some new meals too as I think we'd got a bit stuck in a rut which won't help!! I'm just as determined today as I was this time last yr when I joined sw! Thank you for ur advice I will def add in a few red days!!

Noticed your in South Yorkshire your not too far from me. I'm 20 mins from meadowHall x

You can't be too far from me either! I'm about 10 mins from Meadowhall! Small world!

Back