Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Yes I think switching my days is a good idea!! I never do green as I'm a bit of a carb monster and if given free reign in the carb kingdom would go mad but I def think a few red days could be the kick I need!! I've been trying to introduce some new meals too as I think we'd got a bit stuck in a rut which won't help!! I'm just as determined today as I was this time last yr when I joined sw! Thank you for ur advice I will def add in a few red days!!

You are very Welcome x

Also make sure you measure your healthy extra and swap them everyday. This does help.

Haven't actually considered swapping healthy extras each day. I just need to shake things up a bit personally.
But am on track to do that, did a massive and varied grocery shop today, just got to get tomorrow out the way, what with breakfast with friends at IKEA and dinner out at hungry horse for my sons birthday, then bring on saturday :)

Thank u was half a pound away from my half stone award which is a little annoying lol x

Oh heck Thats so annoying lol xx im 2lb away from my stone award and hope to have got it tomorrow when i get weighed

resubscribing as im a wally lol

Im in Rotherham lol im about 30mins from meadowhall x nearer to Donny tho as I live in rawmarsh :D

Im currently 11.9 and my target is 11 st 2.5lbs and I'm wondering if my target is too high!
Originally it was 12st way back when but then when I got closer to it I dropped it to 11.7 and then dropped it again to 11.2 (so I will be 'healthy' on the BMI)
I really don't know what to do!

I don't want to set myself a goal that I cant maintain.

Im currently 11.9 and my target is 11 st 2.5lbs and I'm wondering if my target is too high!
Originally it was 12st way back when but then when I got closer to it I dropped it to 11.7 and then dropped it again to 11.2 (so I will be 'healthy' on the BMI)

How tall are you. As my slimming buddy is heavier than myself. She is 11.7 and is quite tall. And she looks perfect size to me. And I'm 11.3 and only 5 foot 2. So I need to lose more to get the same effect.
So really I think it depends on your height. But I do think you would be able to achieve 11.2.5 x
Since starting sw I always use each 7 lb as my target

I would go for something that gets your BMI into a comfortable zone (I think it's between 20 and 25 is healthy so you could aim for 22.5) as then as long as you can maintain around that weight you will remain in healthy zone :) if 11st2.5lbs is achievable then go for that and then once you reach it, decide if you really want to lose more or are happy maintaining around that weight xxx

I am currently going for target of 9st 12lb as I felt great at that weight before but it is still a bit above my advised BMI xx I would probably go as low as 9st but no more x Basically go to the weight you feel comfortable with as you more likely to maintain xx

I am currently going for target of 9st 12lb as I felt great at that weight before but it is still a bit above my advised BMI xx I would probably go as low as 9st but no more x Basically go to the weight you feel comfortable with as you more likely to maintain xx
Totally agree go to where you comfortable x

Back